Your signature-explain yourselves!

Katzi428

Reaction score
There are 2 explanations for mine:
1)In the SSU book ,it had a profile of Prairie Dawn & it said her favorite song was "I Believe In Little Things"
2) I used to volunteer helping little kids read in school. I knew they could do it if they tried hard enough. I believed in them. (hence: "I believe in little things") :smile:

unclematt

Reaction score
As a kid I remember laughing out loud when Fozzie aid this line ing TGMC. It is also my favorite Muppet Movie. I guess there is sentimental value to it.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mine is a mixture of a couple of words from the Numa Numa song, and something that my Danish friend said the other day...

...but changes regularly.

I often put Star Trek rules/saying/laws of aquisition(sp?) there.

That Announcer

Reaction score
My signature has changed three times, due to their being my three favorite Muppet quotes. The incarnations are as such:

1. "The invisible cheeseburger's lost his voice! All that's left of him is the smell of onions!"

2. "Ah, the stage is empty- my chance at last! Hit it, boys! -Angus Macgonagall

3. (You can see it below)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
My signature is off and on, usually from Muppets, and when it isn't, it's from Family Guy. My most recent sig before this one was "Oh lord not jogging.":mad: One of my favorite quotes from TMTM, spoken by Piggy. But now in the spirit of MWoO I have the best Pepe quote of all time, "I'm so gosh darn sexy it hurts.":rolleyes:

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
My siggy is from the song "Drum of Right" from Bunny Picnic, and I like it because I'm a dirty hippie (without the dirt.)

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Mine has changed since my last post, but it's still a quote from Magic Roundabout. I just thought it was hilarious when Brian the Snail said this in the film; because of all the rumours about drugs and things related to the kids TV show, so it needed to be noted!!

EDIT: I tired of the old one, now it's the quote everyone remembers from Moulin Rouge!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
New signature!
In case I change it again, this one is:

"Concise" is when the post is shorter than the signature.

The story behind it? Quite simple. I find it incredibly amusing when a signature is a full sentence, and the post is about... two words. I'm not saying it's wrong or anything, I mean I do it too. But I think it's funny. So I thought I'd point it out, just for the heck of it.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Mine changed again. It's pretty self-explanatory. It's "there's nothing wrong with my spelling" spelled wrongly. Fairly ironic, as my friend Alanis would say.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Mine will probably change back and forth between "Quote of the day" and this new one. If I have a Quote then I will us it, if not then this one will appear.

It explains my behavior. If I'm not doing something(like posting)then I will sit and stare off into space. While doing this I create stories, fantasies, and adventures in my head. I spend most of my free time doing this. It's fun. And I end up bring to life a lot of crazy, cool stories. Try it some time. :zany: