1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Sesame Street Era

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by BooberFraggless, Aug 31, 2005.

1. SwedishChefCook

SwedishChefCook New Member

I watched Sesame Street religously from 1983-1996 Then they cut the afternoon airing in my area, so therefore the only time I could watch Sesame Street from 1996 on up was if I happened to have the day off from school. I have been able to see a fair share of episodes from 1996-2006 (present) But the show isn't anything like it used to be, that's for sure.
  2. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Amen to that, SCC: whenever I see a typical episode nowadays, I wish that Noggin hadn't pulled the older ones from their schedule. I swear that if I ever win the state lottery, I'll contribute a few million to starting a "retro kidvid" cable channel: uncut broadcasts of old CTW programs, no annoying channel logo onscreen, and commercials (if I must have them) aired only between complete programs.