Your Puppet's Christmas list!

wes

Reaction score
I got this Idea so I figure I post it here where we have alot of active Puppeteer.

Have fun It's a littile exersise in help build your puppets personiality.

What would your Puppet Charactor Want for Christmas?

Beltar: Peace on Earth, Food, Food, candy bars and more food, ad a Playstation 3

Cecelya: Candy, More Candy, some new dresses, and Brats dolls.

Jose': Brass Nuckles(Diamond encrusted),Estabons Greatest hits, and Movies with Antono Bandares.

George: anthing But bannannas

Crazy old Lyod: the new Modle of Mircle ear, purnes, and Lil' Jezzy latest CD(???)

SesameKermie

Reaction score
Edna Grundy: A new detention pad, students who want to learn, a new neck chain and a sharper pencil.

Esther Bunny: A new bonnet, to be out of her cousin Peter's shadow, and to be recognized for the Diva she is.

Harold, the Angel: (sorry no pics yet) Singing lessons, a new bone, and Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Mark (not finished yet, but here's his concept sketch): A new amp, some bodacious 8-tracks he's had his eye on, a pet snake (preferably a boa constrictor), another guitarist for his band (right now, he's the only one, and he plays bass!).

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
:concern:

Hallo? Asylum? Yes, I've got a load of puppeteers again for you. We could cope with them talking to themselves but now they're buying their hands Christmas presents! How quickly can you come?

wes

Reaction score
Punch'n'Judy said:
Hallo? Asylum? Yes, I've got a load of puppeteers again for you. We could cope with them talking to themselves but now they're buying their hands Christmas presents! How quickly can you come?
Hey Punch, Its Charactor building DuH!!:wink:

I use this stuff in Kids church and adlib preformances to build story lines, come on try it, it'll be fun!!:smile:

Just remember talking to your self is ok, as long as your not answering yourself!

Beltar: You are answering your self.

Wes:No I'm not!

Beltar: Yes your are!!

Wes: NO I"M N..... Help:smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, awesome puppets guys!

My lil' monster would like the following items: pogos, a vanilla milkshake, pogos, a giant box of crayons, pogos, a pad of colored construction paper, pogos, DVDs of Sesame Street, Clifford the Big Red Dog, Arthur, and other assorted PBS Kids shows (I see all of the support he's done for our local PBS Kids' club has payed off) and did I mention pogos?

If you're stumped, pogos are what Canadians call corn dogs, and my little monster LOVES corn dogs!

The hustler I'm working on would like the follow items: more watches to rip people off with.

Pork

Reaction score
My puppet wants a name...and a new woredrobe.

wes

Reaction score
name it Pork or porky