Your ideas: 4 free 03 Palisades spots?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There seem to be about four free non-exclusive spots for the the Palisades 2003 line that have not received confirmation.

I have listed at www.jamesvier.com/muppets/figures
1. Lips
2. Thog
3. Uncle Deadly
4. Variant Kermit

Thog seems iffy unless they can switch out Pops to be carded with his booth and put him in the Backstage playset. I also would rather have a different character in the Kermit variant spot. I think a variant Kermit (other than the Koozebane set) was talked about on the threads. I prefer Nigel (or maybe the introduction of Pepe).

So my picks would be in this order:
1. Lips
2. Thog
3. Nigel
4. Uncle Deadly

What are your pics?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
hmmm.

Thog! Thog! Thog! then I really would like to see an Uncle Deadly fig, Then Lips and i came up with a Kermit in gown that i think would go good with the vets set, but i think it could be a diffrent Kermit too.

Zack)Rowlf the, Dog.

MrTheFrog

Reaction score
Hey,
Kermit in gown would be an interesting figure, but I think it would make more sense just to include a gown with the Vet's playset. Then we could have whoever we want with a gown on :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I like that seperate gown idea. More guys could be patients that way and it leaves that slot open for something else. Even though 2003 isn't in stone yet, it really seems to be pretty much formed form all the info gathered so far.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Mahna Mahna for cripe's sake!

I'm still SO baffled by the omission on everyone's 'Want Lists' for this guy.

I mean, he *did* make number 2 on The Tough Pigs Annual Countdown, and that's like, scripture!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Mahnah Mahnah would be on my list, but he requires a pack-in Snowth or two which I find unlikely for Palisades' perameters. He deffinitely makes my list, but not in these four. I do think it's weird that Angus got this sort of fanfare from the company, but Mahnah Mahnah keeps getting passed over. I also find the seperate carded, seperate series releases of Statler and Waldorf - in 03, no less - to be strange. But what do I know? I'm just a frogboy.:smile:

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
1. L I P S !!!!!!!

2. Uncle Deadly
3. Nigel
4. Jim Henson Puppet (had to include him) :smile:

matleo

Reaction score
Henson has already nixed the JH puppet. ken told us that once on the other board. From the way Ken told it, they were fairly adamant abou it too. Which I suppose I understand.

My picks for the open '03 spaces? hmmmm

1. Lips
2. Uncle Deadly
3. Pepe
4. Clifford

Remember in '03 it's no longer the TMS 25th anniversary and Ken wants to try and get some other characters.
--Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Mahnah Mahnah yeah i didn't think of him till after i posted, iwas thinking that seeing they can't put Statler and Waldorf together if it was possable to have a Snowth In it's oun package,(you would have to buy two)but i would think of that being down the road a little longer.

yeah the gown seprate would work better, i was just thinking of kermit with a cast on his foot and arm and maybe some chuches and a wheel chair maybe,but there could always be a better kermit, i also thought of robo frog from the muppet show, but it would be the same regular kermit with a wind up key in the back and maybe a box to put him in, but that may be too plain

how about a ring master kermit? or cowbow kermit?

Zack)Rowlf the Dog.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Maybe we need Mahna Mahna in a playset package somehow (not really a background or anything) to come with a telephone with a LOOOOOOONNNNGGGGG phone cord to stretch from the backstage phone so Kermit can take it to the Snowths later.

(From the original list in this thread)
Lips, Nigel, Uncle Deadly, Thog

I also like the extra hospital gown in the Vet's playset; makes it certainly more playable for sure then.

Scarecroe...what's a cripe? a pastry?

Heck, I'm just happy that Patrol Bear is back in the list again!!

FOZ