Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauregard

Reaction score
If only we COULD buy the tracks in the wishlist!!!:stick_out_tongue:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
1) Do we see any results from our ratings of the tracks?

You don't see an "overall" view of the all the track ratings. These are on record though.

To rate a track a listener must be registered and logged in. Our system only allows one vote per track for each registered member.

2) Will tracks with enough thumbs down get "booted"?

Yes, if a track had a very higher number of thumbs down, I would consider removing it. The tracks that are rated the highest in the future will play more frequently.

3) What's the "wishlist", how does that work?

You may add tracks to your Wishlist by clicking the icon wherever you see it on the Live365 website. It appears on the Player Window, beside each track that is playing. You may then go to your Wishlist page to refer to the song, get more info, search, or purchase.

You can view your wishlist and other Live365 account settings here...

http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?genre=Presets
Thanks for recommending that Phil. That might answer my previous question about how old each of the songs are.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, if you have a question about a particular song, save it to your wishlist so that you can go back and provide the info when you post about it.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I haven't found it. Maybe I clicked on the wrong thing. I usually click "Buy" to find the albums, but a lot of those aren't found anywhere. I think I'm looking in the wrong place. I'll have to try again. :confused:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well, mine seems to be working fairly well this morning, but it is eirly(ish) still so not many people will be on even in England.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Originally posted by Phillip Chapman
What exactly are you looking for? The year of each song is currently not displayed. If Live365 offers this feature in the future, I will consider adding this.

You can view your wishlist and other Live365 account settings here...

http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/dire...i?genre=Presets
Actually, I wasn't looking for anything in particular. I just wanted to find out how to do it. And again, as I mentioned before I was wondering how old Grover's "Whenever I am Afraid" song was. That does sound more like Eric's Grover than Frank's, so it's probably pretty recent.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
"I Whistle A Happy Tune" (ie "Whenever I Feel Afraid") is from an early Sesame Street episode. It was shown on Noggin during the 1970 season.

PinkTribeChick

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that the radio upgrades so far are awesome! It's nice being able to see what album each of the songs comes from - rather than just song title and artist name. :smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you are enjoying the updates. Phase 2 will be rolled out later this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.