Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Isn't that Casey Kasem's job? Lol. Actually, I liked the recent improvements. They're now saying which album or show each song is from. That's a real good idea, because sometimes when I hear a song I don't know, I wonder where it came from. Keep up the good work.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Another suggestion would be to list the year each of the songs came out. For example, today I heard Grover sing, "Whistle a Happy Tune," and it sounded like Eric Jacobson doing his voice, which is possible depending on how old the song is. It would help to know these things.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well actually I am about to smash my Muppet Central radio up because it is playing about three seconds of songs I havn't heard before and just when I think this is a good song it stops for about ten minutes.

I have so far missed:

Something about friends that Gonzo was singing

A Hoop Who's Moody

Ermie and the Ukalalie

Away to Rio

Country Garden

And various others I can't remember now!!!

And I am just missing She'll be coming round the Mountain (and I have wanted to hear that since last time I heard half of it about a month or two ago!!!)

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I guess that the net muct be a bit busy now and I think I'll turn it off before I go mad!!!

But this is a great idea, the radio. I rarely listen to it though as it drives me mad skipping from song to song.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i get that a lot of the time, i think it's only like American nightime hours that play properly. So it's not just me in the UK with this then ..... hmm !

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Strangely MC Radio is the only thing that's working right on my computer. Maybe we should trade, Beau. Lol.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Live365 reportedly is having some technical glitches today which may be contributing to some of the issues you guys are having.

Thanks everyone for the overwhelming support as phase 1 of the updates have been rolled out.

Please continue to give us your feedback as you listen.

scarecroe

Reaction score
I've had no problems at all and MC Radio plays just as smoothly as it ever has on my 1.5Mbit line.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Phil, I have a couple o' questions:

1) Do we see any results from our ratings of the tracks?

2) Will tracks with enough thumbs down get "booted"?

3) What's the "wishlist", how does that work?

Thanks

:smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
1) Do we see any results from our ratings of the tracks?

You don't see an "overall" view of the all the track ratings. These are on record though.

To rate a track a listener must be registered and logged in. Our system only allows one vote per track for each registered member.

2) Will tracks with enough thumbs down get "booted"?

Yes, if a track had a very high number of thumbs down, I would consider removing it. The tracks that are rated the highest in the future will play more frequently.

3) What's the "wishlist", how does that work?

You may add tracks to your Wishlist by clicking the icon wherever you see it on the Live365 website. It appears on the Player Window, beside each track that is playing. You may then go to your Wishlist page to refer to the song, get more info, search, or purchase.

You can view your wishlist and other Live365 account settings here...

http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/directory.cgi?genre=Presets

Status
Not open for further replies.