Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Count von Count

Reaction score
Is the song from a cd or are they taped, because I have not seen a cd for a lot of the song played.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The source material for each song is shown when it is played. Many of them have not had an official CD release.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Just noticed a song called "Me Llamo/My Name Is". It lists a character named Enslow as one of the characters involved in this song, when it should be Enzo instead. Hope this helps.

Luke

Reaction score
Its happening a lot lately when i access MCR, it plays the advert at the start and then goes silent, yet the song titles are showing and changing. Any idea why?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Yes, we play three different versions. The original, the one with Julie Andrews and the latest version from the new "Love the Earth" DVD.
Are you sure the original recordind with Susan & Gordon is still in rotation?

I hate to bring it up a 2nd time but the last 4 times all I hear is the updated version which I'm not fond of at all.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, the original version of "Picture a World" is still playing on a regular basis.

David French

Reaction score
I've just noticed that the Beatles' "Octopus's Garden" has been billed on MC Radio as "Octopus Garden" by mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.