Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... You know I love MC Radio. But all night tonight I've been getting heavy resistance from the station. Almost every song stops as if paused for some reason, I have to wait for the signal to come back and the song start again, lines are skipped, and even entire songs are skipped as just happened with the reprise of "Everyone Matters" jumping to "Just Because".
Don't know if these are problems other users/listeners are experiencing, thought I'd let you know as it's hampering my enjoyment of my favorite Muppet music. Take care and happy holidays.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ed, this has now been corrected. Thanks for your understanding.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you for fixing the problem Phil. Happy holidays boss.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hi Phil,
There's a slight misprint with the 12 Days Of Christmas from the Merry Christmas From Sesame Street album. There's a character named HardHead Henry Harris. On the menu,it's listed as "HardHead,Henry Harris" with a comma in the middle like it's 2 people.
Hopefully I'm not being too nit picky.
Kathy

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kathy this has been fixed. Thanks for the report.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Phil... Another one I spotted the other day is the parranda song "Saludu" by Luis and María. It should be either "Saludo" or "Saludos" instead. Hope this helps.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phil... Big props, just heard GWGumby's "I've Got a Beaker". This was a great treat. Thanks for getting a hold of it, brings back memories from the good ol' days.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey Phil, just a small song name nitpick.

The song "Chan Son D'amour" from the Muppet Show just played, but the proper spelling should be "Chanson D'amour" so that it properly translates as "song of love" or "love song".

Just thought you would like to know! :sing:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks. This song has now been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.