Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Huh, I clicked on "listen", and it's already up somehow...weird. I'll just keep it playin', lol. :stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
It's actually better here at night, i guess when theres less net traffic. It was fine for ages, only started breaking up on rare occasions when the title java applet refreshed, so good news. It is a fantastic resource - great choice of songs, great quality - excellent stuff !

I did notice something that maybe Phil can check out - i was listening to Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, and it ended and went straight into 'Anything Muppets - My Home' but on the display it said that the Muppets Tonight theme was supposed to have played inbetween them, but it didn't. Wierd !

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
You're weird.
Oh like we didn't know that already. You heard the MT theme ? I must have had a 47 second attention lapse, i swear i never heard that song. I even remember the sequeway between yellow brick road and my home cos i love YBR. Jeez - the aliens might as well come and take me back to the mothership now. You can go first on the probing couch though Byron. :embarrassed:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Nah, you can keep the couch. :wink:

Hey, anyone who knows, what's this "wishlist" thing? Cause I accidentally put one on mine (apparently) that I don't really want.

And where are the fruits of our ratings shown? Or are there any? lol :stick_out_tongue:

And what if you rate or wishlist one more than once?

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah i think an insight into how people have rated the tracks would be great - kinda a Whats Hot/Whats Not !

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
ooh good idea, Luke. You could have like top ten list for every coupla weeks, or every month...that would be neat.

Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.