Your Feedback: Forum Rules

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Mmmm...cinammon seats.

I think the rules are just fine. People seem to be thinking that they're really oppressive or something. But in fact, the most common complaint I hear about MC is that they don't kick people out FAST enough for their tastes. Every attempt at grace is given here, and it's only the consistently, deliberately belligerently ones that have anything to worry about. Again, it's just common sense.

Now if you'll excuse me, suddenly I'm feeling hungry.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Yes, common sense is the key.
Common sense is the key? In that case, the doors around here will remain locked!

:crazy: :embarrassed: :wink:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Common sense is the key? In that case, the doors around here will remain locked!

:crazy: :embarrassed: :wink:
We're gonna go through plenty o' Bounty around here. It's common sense on a roll.

I AIN'T PUTTIN' NO COMMON CENTS UP THERE!!! THEM'S DIRTY!

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
How is it that a discussion on MC forum rules and courtesies about staying on topic gotten so far off topic? :confused: :attitude: (gentle nudge)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
hey phil, if i feel like making fun of myself, would that be okay?.....

ryan

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm stepping in the middle of this silliness to coax members to pose real questions and post the off-topic or humorous comments in another thread. Some people may have real concerns that are getting lost. Thanks.

Much work went into the guidelines to make them simple, friendly and to the point. Once again, these rules are more of a helpful guide than a rigid wall of don'ts. Nobody is in jeopardy of being kicked off the board if they slip up. Such cases are very rare and such action is never taken lightly. I don't mean to lessen the importance of the guidelines. I just felt the need to put it in perspective. These are the same unspoken principles moderators have always used. The intention here is to be helpful rather than heavy.
:smile: