Your Feedback: Forum Rules

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
my question is, are these rules that were kept up before, but weren't written down, or is there something that was tolerated before that will not be tolerated?

Sarah

I tried to make this post as unconfusing as possible, but I doubt it made sense...:embarrassed:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
I tried to make this post as unconfusing as possible, but I doubt it made sense...:embarrassed:
That's what I say about all my posts. And everything I say in real life for that matter.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
my question is, are these rules that were kept up before, but weren't written down, or is there something that was tolerated before that will not be tolerated?

Sarah

I explained that in a previous post. The old forum had guidelines, but we never transferred them. We clarified a few and added some in-depth concerns that members have been having (excess lines used in posts etc).

So most of this isn't new. They are regs that MC has had all along - just clarified. And if you cross the line you get smacked with a rubber chicken or get on the list for a drive by muffining!

Seriously, the regulations are not a big deal. It's really difficult to get the boot from MC. Nobody really wants that. It's basically about mutual respect and treating others the way you'd want to be treated. You of all people probably don't need to worry about it. :wink:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
It's really difficult to get the boot from MC.
is that a challenge? :wink:

Sarah

ok thanks for clearing that up...seeing it written seems to make it official, and dangerous!..haha

we have had some problems in the past couple months.....they were all dealed with, and I am very pleased with the speed of the mods! there have been problems come and go that I have no idea that happened until later

*gives mods round of applause*

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Now, what exactly is meant by "false information?"

Alot of times we'll say something false just jokingly. Like, recently one member jokingly said that Sweetums was controlled by barb wire. Now, it's obviously not true, but, how far is too far?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't want to give out a name just in case you got in trouble!
:smile: :wink: :smile: :wink: :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Does "I have jello in my ear" count as false information?