Your Favourite Muppet Christmas Song?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I would love to hear from YOU! What is your favourite song from a muppet Christmas production? It can be an original song, or a muppet version of a classic carol! I'm curious as to which ones you guys all like.

Not sure if it counts, but one of my favourites is Pass It On from Muppet Family Christmas, just because I think it's full of Christmas spirit and I adore the fraggles, and the fact that they are all wearing toques and various winter attire. :smirk:

Also from MFC, I really love it when they are doing the carol sing, and Robin sings "It's in Every One of Us". Robin is such a deep character and I have always felt very connected with him. There's just something about his little voice singing this song that makes me feel happy and want to sing along.

On the opposite side, "Marley and Marley" from The Muppet Christmas Carol is probably the coolest scariest christmas-y song ever! :sleep: :boo:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Well, I got a big kick out of the Muppets' take on The 12 Days of Christmas, of course, with Miss Piggy "hogging" the spotlight on "five golden rings."

And of course I like hearing Scooter sing "The Peace Carol" with John Denver.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
One of my favorites is "Old Friends, New Friends" from The Christmas Toy. The part Rugby sings to Mew after he's been frozen makes me cry every time. Through his and the other toys' love, they are able to bring their friends back. :smile:

Also "When the River Meets the Sea" from Emmet Otter, because it has one of the most inspirational lines I've ever heard: "Patience my brothers, and patience my sons. In that sweet and final hour truth and justice will be done."

And of course, "The Peace Carol", sung beautifully by Scooter and John Denver (see my signature). :wink:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Rowlf the Dog singing​
:sympathy: Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas :sympathy:
(with John Denver)​
:smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I love the Electric Mayhem's version of "Little Saint Nick," on the John Denver album.

And chalk me up as another fan of "The Peace Carol."

:big_grin: :wink:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I really like Bunsen's "Room in Your Heart" from the Muppet Christmas Carol. And there is also a very special place in my heart for "Marley and Marley", because every year when I was little my best friend and I would have sleepovers and watch MCC and sing along with Marley & Marley.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I've always been touched by Bert and Ernie singing "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street myself.

frogfandavid

Reaction score
Yeh , Marley & marley is a blast , "When the River Meets the Sea" is great .

Anything from the John denver christmas album is great , loved it since i was a kid .

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I also really enjoy "It's Christmas Time" from The Great Santa Claus Switch.

Bert and Ernie singing together, like in "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" and "Silver Bells."

I also love "Keep Christmas with You" when Linda and the kids surprise Bob with their sign language version of the number. :smile:

And every single song on the Sesame Street album "Christmas Sing Along!"