Your favorite TV shows of all time

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Anyone have any good suggestions for new TV shows to get into?
My top five list would look something like this.
1. Arrested Development
2. Modern Family
3. The Office
4. Seinfeld
5. Lost

I know the last one which is Lost doesn't really fit into the list of the other ones mostly becuase the other ones are comedies and then there's LOST but whatever

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Do you mean shows that are on now, or any shows?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Any shows
either still airing or ended
Ah OK, well let's see:

1. Psych
2. Law & Order (the original)
3. Ancient Aliens (just kidding, lol)
4. Greatest American Hero, a satirical show from the '80s about a super hero, very funny (and that's where my avatar is from, hehe)

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Ah OK, well let's see:

4. Greatest American Hero, a satirical show from the '80s about a super hero, very funny (and that's where my avatar is from, hehe)
Cool! I'll check these out,
I recomend Arrested Development
it is probably the funniest show ever!
Unfortuanatley it never really got to the top ratings becuase it was always on at a bad time but they annouce it would come back and be a ten episode run and then/or become a movie
Can't Wait!!
Also see: The Office

dwmckim

Reaction score
I know we already have a fave tv show thread so i won't post my list, but of current running programs, i give Pretty Little Liars a shout out.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
"Mad Men." And (though I think it's ended now) "The Wire." Both good dramas..."The Wire" is the best darned crime show EVER. Ever ever ever. And this from a diehard "L&O" and "CSI" fan (and Heralde is right -- the original "L&O", especially up to, and possibly through, the Sam Waterston years, is the best...sniff...I miss Lenny...).

------------------

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
----------------
"Mad Men." And (though I think it's ended now) "The Wire." Both good dramas..."The Wire" is the best darned crime show EVER. Ever ever ever. And this from a diehard "L&O" and "CSI" fan (and Heralde is right -- the original "L&O", especially up to, and possibly through, the Sam Waterston years, is the best...sniff...I miss Lenny...).

------------------
These are actually great shoes I have seen a few, Mad Men I have not seen I will definaltley check those out