your favorite News Flash

superboober

Reaction score
My favorite one is actually a tie between the Hickory Dickory Dock piece where the horse stands in for the mouse and destroys the clock, and the Little Old Lady Who Lived in a Shoe sketch where Kermit has to go through the Young Man Who Lived in a Glove (if you'd knock on his door, he'd give you a shove) and the Young Lady Who Lived in a Hat (she could bark like a dog and meow like a cat) just to get there for the interview, only to get landed with the kids because it's bowling night (you just have to wonder how he coped and if he called over anyone else we know to help).

Yours?

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
I remember that one! I thought it was so funny... oh anyway, um... my favorite News Flash thing... I don't really have a favorite! They're all funny!

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Off the top of my head, the Hickory Dickory Dock one is one of my favorites. Especially with Kermit's reaction after the horse runs through the clock:

"Well there you have it folks, the horse has run up...ah make that through the clock, the clock has struck about 17. This is Kermit the Frog, returning you to your regularly scheduled program. (Turns off camera yelling) HOW COME I ALWAYS GET THESE NURSARY RHYME STORIES!!! A GUY COULD GET KILLED".

I'm not sure if that was the exact quote, but that's as best I can remember.

Another one I love is the Six Dollar Man. After the robot destroys the labratory, Kermit says to the professor, "All your robot could do was destroy your entire labratory" and the professor replies, "Well, what did you expect for six dollars?"

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
One of them I like is The Seven Dwarfs one.I also like the ending... This is disgusted the frog.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Oh, there's too many to think of here... All Kermit's News Flashes are great- I agree the Hickory, Dickory Dock one is awesome! I remember seeing it as a kid but I haven't seen it in forever! I also like the Cinderella one, the Holiday mix-up one, Peter Piper's Pickled Peppers... there's lots of good ones.

ISNorden

Reaction score
My favorite Kermit News Flash was the Rumpelstiltskin story: Kermit hid in the baby carriage to eavesdrop on the queen and Rumpelstiltskin, only to be mistaken for/treated as the baby when "Mr. R" got stuck babysitting for the queen. (Her: "He likes a two o'clock feeding..." Kermit: "I like a WHAT?!?")

BillKal

Reaction score
Oh, there's a bunch of SSNF's I love...

Rupunzel

Pinochio

Cinderella

Hickory Dickory Dock....

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The one that had Kermit, Count von Count, and all the little piggies! There was so much going on and so many characters--even part of it was creepy! It was great. I loved that one.