Your favorite muppet!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Gonzo, Pepe, Fozzie, Clifford, Uncle Deadly, Rowlf, Rizzo, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Miss Piggy, Sam, Johnny Fiama, Sal, Lew Zealand, Link Hogthrob, Statler, Waldorf... all of them...:stick_out_tongue:

weredog

Reaction score
Rowlf was my first childhood obsession way back when I was three so Rowlf it is.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Definatly the electric mayhem, but, Floyd most of all. I also love (in no order) uncle deadly, the sweedish chef, beaker, statler and waldorf, gonzo, scooter...

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
My favorite muppet are

Bill the bubble guy
Kermit
Rowlf
scooter
Miss Piggy
Janice
Dr. Teeth
ZootFloyd
Mokie
Red
Gooble
Weebly
Boober
Fozzie
Big Bird
Snuffy
Count

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Zoot: Because the just looks so cool, and you don't know too much about him, only that he's supposed to be a burnt out musician.

Rowlf: Very laid back, mellow, funny, and good character.

tiggergirl19

Reaction score
My favorite Muppet

:halo: My favorite muppet is Animal because he is just himself, nomatter what is going on, and I can't forget Kermit, the one that started all of the muppets.:smile:

BabyScooter

Reaction score
as I said my favorite is scooter and I..... .. Animal! Stop that! no! don't! my speaker to the computer! stop! good. down. sit. well...... .. if I want to survive it will have to be Animal.

(favorites Scooter 1st, Animal 2nd, Kermit 3rd, Gonzo 4th,miss piggy5th, Rowlf the dog 6th, swedish chef 7th, mahnah mahnah 8th, Ernie 9th and ten is stantler and waldorf:sleep: :boo: