Your Favorite Forgetful Jones Moments

blackaerin

Reaction score
Forgetful Jones singing "I'll Always Remember I Love You" to Clementine.
I find it sweet that throughout all his moments of forgetfulness, he never forgot Clementine's name nor how much he loved her and that despite his frequent forgetfulness, Clementine loved him back as well.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I saw that on the website. I hope someday that I can feel that way about a girl. BTW, in response to a previous post, Forgetful and Clementine aren't married. Not yet anyway.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Some of my favorite Forgetful Jones moments:
  • Write It Down
  • I'll Always Remember I Love You
  • Kermit's Telephone Demo
  • What's the Name of That Song?
  • I'm a Real Cowboy
  • High 12

blackaerin

Reaction score
lol, i remember being surprised when Clementine told Forgetful that they weren't married when Forgetful thought he had forgotten their anniversary.
Another moment that tickled me wasn't even a Forgetful Jones sketch but the one with Clementine coming in the saloon and warning about Bad Bart.
Forgetful Jones was playing the piano and providing music even when cowering beneath it when Bad Bart appears!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
lol, i remember being surprised when Clementine told Forgetful that they weren't married when Forgetful thought he had forgotten their anniversary.
Did they have to be married in order to have an anniversary? Couldn't they have just had an anniversary for their first date, the time they met (which Forgetful says he can't remember), or the time they became a couple?

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I remember his brief appearance in the "Sing Yourself Silly" VHS, where he was supposed to say, "Now that was silly" said, "Now that was Sassafras! No... Umm, I forget! Do you know the word?"

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
My favorite is "Oklahoma." I really love the talking haystack at the end of the sketch.

ploobis

Reaction score
My favorites are "Oklahoma" and "Everybody Freeze!" :smile:

I also like the sketch where Clementine helps Forgetful to remember that he needs to ride his horse, Buster. And the sketch where Forgetful helps Kermit out with a lecture on how to use the telephone.