Your Favorite Background Character

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I like Uncle Deadly. I cant think of any more that I like at the moment.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
My defenition of Background characters are like, Gloat and Boppity.
And Uncle Deadly could still be around, George and J.P. Grosse are still around. As is Baskerville, and surprisingly, Catgut made an appearance in the Fifth Season of the Muppet Show.
And also, background as in, can be preformed by anyone, I.E., Gloat being preformed by Frank, Jim, and others. Boppity by Richard, Goelz, Frank, Jim, and Jerry. Lenny by Jerry, Jim, and others. Excetra. :crazy:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
My favorites are Lenny the Lizard and the Afghan Hound.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Luncheon Counter Monster.... he even looks funny.

FrogInTheGlen

Reaction score
I loved that one eyed cat that hung around backstage on "The Muppet Show."

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Hmm favourite background.
I'm not sure whether Annie Sue counts as background, I mean she was sort of boarderline being a fairly notable character in her own right in some episodes (Leo Sayer in particular). However, if we're including her as background then yes she's gotten be on my list.
Another one I really HAVE to include is Lou-The-Jugband-Lady. Her wilde hair and generally noticeable manner. And the fact that I think she might have been based on one of my favourite musical theatre actressess ("the hair proves it").

Redsonga

Reaction score
I've always loved Link and his full of himself-ness about being handsome that actually doesn't hold up when he is getting hit on back *lol*. But I'd actually call him a supporting character :\ A background character IMHO, is one that does not have hardly any spoken lines at all...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I like the shiny silver triange head guy in the alice cooper episode :stick_out_tongue: He just looks cool

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Zippity Zap from Muppets Tonight.

I wouldn't mind if Bill Barretta brought the character back and have him speak a few lines.