Your Dream Muppet Collectible

Ozymandias

Reaction score
A Bunsen plushie to go with Beaker (Pleeeaaase? *pouts* It' doesn't seem right to have Beaker without a Bunsen to go with it).

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Sababa made one a few years back. I found mine online. :confused::eek:
:big_grin:

Unfortunately, it's four feet tall. :frown: Phooey.

Edit: NEVERMIND, I just rechecked the site and the plushie is 18 inches tall, not four feet. :big_grin: Do want!

Ok then, how about an Uncle Deadly plushie then?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
:big_grin:

Unfortunately, it's four feet tall. :frown: Phooey.

Edit: NEVERMIND, I just rechecked the site and the plushie is 18 inches tall, not four feet. :big_grin: Do want!

Ok then, how about an Uncle Deadly plushie then?
Yeah, good luck with Uncle Deadly. I want one if you find one!!! :smile:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Hmm, I agree with many on here that having a actual Muppet puppet or poser puppet would be wonderful- I would love to have a set of Kermit/Piggy poser Muppets, either in wedding or Muppet Treasure Island attire...

Since that would probably never ever happen, I would settle for one of Miss Piggy's famous gloves, possibly with a BK replica ring too- that would be lovely!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
A Bunsen plushie to go with Beaker (Pleeeaaase? *pouts* It' doesn't seem right to have Beaker without a Bunsen to go with it).
I was going to say the Lips puppet, but that wouldn't feel right without the official puppets of the rest of the band.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I'd also love a Rowlf poser puppet, but I'd settle for a Rowlf stuffed animal in the very least.