Your Avatar-explain Yourselves!

RedDragon

Reaction score
My avatar is now of these red dragons. Get it? Hehe......he.....nvm.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
My avatar is now changed to one of Mokey, who is one of my roomies in the Muppet Dorms game.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I remember before signing up I used to come here as a lurker and I saw Beau's avatar. It was a blinking Beauregard. It was pretty cool looking..

And TA was there and his signature was " Underneath their clothes, everyone is running around absolutely NAKED!" Sam the Eagle

theprawncracker

Reaction score
My new avvy is of Cantus Fraggle, and as of last night, one of my dorm partners...

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
My new avvy is of Cantus Fraggle, and as of last night, one of my dorm partners...
Funny how we both got new roommates on the same day and both are musical. We also changed our avators just for them.:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Funny how we both got new roommates on the same day and both are musical. We also changed our avators just for them.:smile:
Whoa! We did didn't we? :excited: Cool!

BEAR

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Whoa! We did didn't we? :excited: Cool!
Don't they bare a certain physical resemblance too? I'm not sure what, but its something.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
The 'goatee' maybe? hmm.. I dont know if that Fraggle guy has a goatee or not--( I've never seen the show before--doesnt seem too interesting)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Cantus: It is because we both think, that music is everywhere!

Oops sorry about that, Cantus get back to the dorm room! And Nick, you must see the show!!! It's fabulous!!! And I'd never seen it before either, and I thought the same way you did, but I felt it my duty as a Henson fan to buy the Season 1 box set, one of the best purchases I've ever made! You'd love it dude!

BEAR

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
The 'goatee' maybe? hmm.. I dont know if that Fraggle guy has a goatee or not--( I've never seen the show before--doesnt seem too interesting)

Wow, you really should give it a chance. If you understood what the show was about, I'm sure you'd have more of an appreciation and look at it differently. I know I sure did!