Your Avatar-explain Yourselves!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
LOL. Now It's Hoots. Whatever happened to that Bear avatar, the first one when I came here? :smile:

Oh, and this is from "Garfield In The Rough". Garfield needs a vacation but Jon decides to go camping to Garfields dismay...

BEAR

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
LOL. Now It's Hoots. Whatever happened to that Bear avatar, the first one when I came here? :smile:

Oh, and this is from "Garfield In The Rough". Garfield needs a vacation but Jon decides to go camping to Garfields dismay...

I dunno. I got kinda tired of having a Bear avator all the time.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
It's good that we rotate avatars. It gets boring just one avatar for ever y'know.

BEAR

Reaction score
anythingmuppet said:
It's good that we rotate avatars. It gets boring just one avatar for ever y'know.

Well...I try not to change my avator every day or even every hour. That gets kind of obnoxious. I like to change it based on the time of year, holidays or maybe specific events going on in the dorms or something. I try to have reasons for changing them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So what's the deal here? Why can't we have animated avatars anymore?

jediX

Reaction score
Major flashy strobe-induced headaches animated avatars can give, yes...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That sucks! I spend HOURS working on that animated avatar! After revision after revision, I finally got it to work (even though the quality and the colors had to be degraded due to file shrinking), and then I plan to use it on Halloween, and then after all that work, I don't get to use it! At least this avatar was my original choice for Halloween (well, actually my original choice was Elizabeth Montgomery, so maybe I'll use it instead.)

jediX

Reaction score
Ah, so now your avatar is a snowth as Kathy Greenwood as Elizabeth Montgomery? Makes enough sense :wink:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I just like to change my avatar in a couple of days. I keep one for 3/4 a week and then I change it. Now sometimes if I made a comic or something that I'm proud of, I put it up.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
jediX said:
Ah, so now your avatar is a snowth as Kathy Greenwood as Elizabeth Montgomery? Makes enough sense :wink:
Yeah, pretty much. Or since my avatar had both Snowths, maybe one could go as Kathy Greenwood, while the other goes as Elizabeth Montgomery, but I like your idea better.:big_grin: