Young Muppet Fans!

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I'm sixteen, but I've been told I have the spirit of a 30 year old. (Which could explain all my crushes on guys in their thirties) :wink:

And no, I cannot drive.

Aaron

Reaction score
i feel the same way about you email me anytime and to think it was a fight that started our friendship

Gonzo

Reaction score
My son is 13 months, and he's a Muppet fan.

But he has a hard time typing, so he can't contribute much to this conversation.

Right now his favorite Muppets are Kermit, Big Bird, Fozzie, Elmo, and Cookie Monster.

That's it.

:stick_out_tongue:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Thats great, he must be the youngest fan here so far! I dont think I would be able to have much of a conversation with him though, lol.

Originally posted by Gonzo
My son is 13 months, and he's a Muppet fan.

But he has a hard time typing, so he can't contribute much to this conversation.

Right now his favorite Muppets are Kermit, Big Bird, Fozzie, Elmo, and Cookie Monster.

That's it.

:stick_out_tongue:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
:stick_out_tongue: :stick_out_tongue:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
17, but ill be 18

Theres nothing rong with being the younger generation, it just means that the muppet dream is living on, and its up to us to make sure there are younger ones than us, THE MUPPETS WILL NEVER DIE!

Erine81981

Reaction score
How about us making a web page deacaed to the young muppet fans. You know Like pics color pages. puzzles. with every muppet thats know to man. Would that be cool? We could ask Phillp or who ever knows how to make a web page. Who ever is interind in helping me come on. That is if its a good idea. Email me Muppetkyle@sbcglobal.net

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hi, Your idea is great infact it is a real coincedence you should suggest this as I have been building a new muppet website since last week, its going to be great. There is one problem though, we have to be careful with copyright laws and stuff, Ive heard people have had sites taken off due to this.

Im going to find more info on this to make sure its ok for me to be creating graphics, and website about the muppets.

From,
Paul

Originally posted by Erine81981
How about us making a web page deacaed to the young muppet fans. You know Like pics color pages. puzzles. with every muppet thats know to man. Would that be cool? We could ask Phillp or who ever knows how to make a web page. Who ever is interind in helping me come on. That is if its a good idea. Email me Muppetkyle@sbcglobal.net
:smile: :smile: