Young Muppet Fans!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hi, I was just interested to know if there are any muppet fans out there I am 17 myself so im quite young. Is there anyone out there who is younger or around the same age. I'd love to talk to someone who loves the muppets and its around the same age.

No offence to the older muppet fans!

:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I am way younger than you I am 11! What a shocker!
Who says muppets are not cool? My freinds! But I am probalbly the youngest serious muppet fan alive!
from
Barry Lee

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Hi Barry, its great to see someone as young as you as a fan of the muppets. If no young people liked the muppets, who would pass them onto other generations, imagine if they were unheard of? that would be horrible, Its getting bad enough now, alot of kids dont know who the muppets are and thats just sad!

The muppets and Jim Henson etc are more clever and talented than any show or cartoon on now.

:smile:

King Prawn

Reaction score
I'm 16 but when it comes to the Muppets I wish i was older.

My friends although they're just joking give me a hard time liking cause i like the Muppets, most of my friends save up money for CD's, Nike Cloths etc... but not me, i'm different.

But the truth is i love seeing they'r reactions I just can't wait to show them my new book, the one Caroll Spinney wrote when it arrives to me, I have it all planned out, next week when my friends come for me, just before we leave for the disco's i'll surprise them with this, i swear they'll me teasing me all night but it's worth it to see the look on their face.

The only thing i regret showing them was the exclusive EB Piggy with her Vanity table. :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

whydah

Reaction score
I'm seventeen. My friends don't bother with my Muppet fandom though...

-L

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I'm 14....my friends live with it...I have Muppet pics on my binder, and we always get into the arguement of who's who...(the pictures on there are of the performers performing the characters)

I have an old pic of dave and a new one.....no one thinks it's the same guy.....

my friends even tell me when they spot Muppet Merchandise (of course, thanks to MC, I knew about it months ago)

my teachers even know it! on a Technology trip, my teacher saw me sporting my Kermit slippers.....he told me they were 'cute'

yeah some people think I'm insane...of course I think Eminem is insane (and I cannot wait for the new Weird Al CD with an Eminem parody)

Sarah

Aaron

Reaction score
im 12 i remember the first muppet show ep i saw when i was 4 when the muppets were on nick

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'll be 16 in July. My sister tinks I'm a freak for liking the Muppets, but, I don't mind. I pick on her for being an (and I quote myself) "Av-rile La-Vig-Ner" fan. I have gotten punched waaaay too many times for picking on her about some of the stuff she likes.

I don't hear about it too much, though. Except for when she catches me watching Sesame Street. Boy, do I ever get it then!

One of my friends (he's about 40 years old) is a huge Muppet fan. He saw all the TMS episodes when they originally aired, and, whenever I need to watch the Muppets with someone, I head over to his place and pop in my Muppet collection.

As much as he loves the Muppets, and even thouhg he's seen the entire series of TMS, he's never seen a Muppet movie all the way through.

I told him I'm gonna have to bring ALL my tapes over next time. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Now I understand I'm old but hey......

Now I'm 21. Loved the muppets ever sicne I've been born. Can't believe that theres so many Muppet Fans that are in there 40s 50s or even 70's. I would love to talk about any thing of the muppets. Now me and Aaron likes Rowlf haven't introuced are selfs expect for all the role plays and emails but I would like to get to know you better. He's the first one here that was a pretty cool when I became a member. Now where like Erine and Bert, Kermit and Fozzie, Fozzie and Rowlf. Its like we already knew each other. I wish I had more friends like him. I have one friend who don't like the muppets but he might like the characters. I wish he wouldn't get mad every time I would like to watch the muppets over at his house. I wish I could meet Aaron face to face. But hey I love the muppets and I will until the day I die.