Young Janice

muppetperson

Reaction score
Australia free to Air TV only screened the first few seasons of Muppet Babies, so I have not been able to see the last couple of seasons until recently, so it was a surprise to see a Young Janice, who moved in next door!:flirt: I had heard that Bean Bunny and Statler & Waldorf would be in it but I never heard of Janice, so it was a nice surprise.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Australia free to Air TV only screened the first few seasons of Muppet Babies, so I have not been able to see the last couple of seasons until recently, so it was a surprise to see a Young Janice, who moved in next door!:flirt: I had heard that Bean Bunny and Statler & Waldorf would be in it but I never heard of Janice, so it was a nice surprise.
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Baby_Janice

It was only one appearance though for one episode in the later half of the last couple of seasons. They were never seen outside of the CBS run, and never in syndication. Her episode is part of the "Lost" episode of Muppet Babies. lost, only because they were a rarity outside of the CBS run.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Wow, I never saw that episode...She always seemed like she would have been younger than the other Muppets for some reason to me :confused: