Young fan needing help...

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Hi...

I have never watched The Muppet Show, I only saw the movies and some other specials that were released on tape, but I am still a Muppet Fan!

However, I have a problem... You guys are experts and have watched the show and so you know many Muppets that I don't know or maybe I do know them (because of some appearences in the movies) but I don't know their names... Since I would like to know what many of you talk about I am asking anyone to send me pictures of rare Muppets that only appeared in the show...

There are some which I never knew they existed until I got here:

Hilda
Mildred
Marvin Suggs
Thog
Skeeter
Nigel

If anyone has the time and the will, could you please e-mail me some photos of these ones or give me a link to a site in which I can find them... Is there a site with pictures of every single Muppet, like an encyclopedia? If there isn't, why hasn't anyone thought about doing one?

Thank you...

My e-mail is pompeus7@hotmail.com

uncleduke

Reaction score
try going to a search engine, I would recommend google,

http://images.google.com/

And type in Muppet show followed by the name of the character... you should find what you need.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hilda - a behind the scenes Muppet Show character. She looks kind of like an old lady.

Mildred - a behind the scenes Muppet Show character - she is bright pink and has glasses.

Marvin Suggs - Frank Oz performed him. He is blue and plays the Muppephones - little fuzzy muppets which lined in a row and bopped on the head to make music.

Thog - A big blue monster even bigger than Sweetums

Skeeter - NOT a Muppet Show character. She was in the Muppet Babies cartoon and played Scooter's sister

Nigel - the toad-looking band leader. He can be seen in the muppetcentral guides pics. Check for the sex & violence pilot section.

Lorde Pompeo

Reaction score
Thank you...

I wanted to thank you for the attention... Although I couldn't find any pictures in Google, the information you gave was helpfull... :smile:

Thank you!