You Tube Christmas Greeting

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That was very beautiful Beth. I just simply had to watch it in full-screen mode.:excited: The picture wasn't really too bad and the audio came through loud and clear. I't's great to actually hear what you sound like as well as see your image. It makes me feel I've come as close to meeting you in person as I can say.:big_grin:
Maybe one day I shall do something like that myself.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Nate. I promise the mystery of who robbed you both shall be revealed one day.:wink:

So is it really pronounced "sn-oh-th"? I always assumed it was prounced "sn-ow-th" because they're supposed to be cow-like creatures, and their names are supposed to be a combination of "snout" and "mouth", so I simply assumed it was pronounced "sn-ow-th". Oh well.
And incidentally Snowthy I presume that most people like me personally assume that their name is pronounced like as in the word snow with a th on the end. I don't think we ever hear any character on any TMS episode refer to them directly, so the pronunciation is really up to you individually with no grounds for argument.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
O.M.G!
MY FIRST TIME BEING CALLED OUT FROM AN MC VID MESSAGE!
YEEE!

Oh, BETHY!

(You're so pretty and you sing just wonderful)

THANK YOU! *GLOMP FEST*

Xerus

Reaction score
That was really sweet, Redboobergurl. :smile: And I hope your Christmas is a Merry one. :smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Beth, great video!:smile:

Unfortunately, I can't hear it! LOL! My speakers have been on the fritz for the last month or so, for some bizarre reason.

But Claudia told me over chat what you said, and it was very sweet! Thank you very much!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!:smile: :excited:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Happy holidaze to you, too!

I will be sending one out soon, Beth, so keep your eyes peeled.

Well, don't, because it actually hurts to peel your eyes; but, you get my meaning...

Keep well and happy!

SSLFan

Reaction score
Happy holidays redBoobergurl. Wonderful shout out.:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It took me a long time to see it, but I just kept staring and staring, and then I saw that wasn't shine on the heart, then I saw the handle, and that the bottom of the cup is round... cute.
That is a very clever illusion Beth. It's like that optical illusion where you stare at that illustration that keeps transforming from two mens' mouths and noses into a candleholder and back again.:wink:
As I was staring at your shirt my mind couldn't make up its own mind whether it was looking at a heart with a bit of shine on it and a dot underneath or a coffee cup pouring out a small drop. First it looked like one, then the other, then the first again, then the other again.:confused: :big_grin: Neat.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Beth, that was really cool to listen to! I like hearing peoples' voices, so that I can more easily imagine them when I'm reading their posts. Beth, you sounded a lot like I imagined you would! That's a good thing, by the way.
:wink:

And Marty, I think that would be great if you did one! Actually, I'd like to see one from everyone here, but that's a matter of personal ability and prefference. I'd like to do one at some point, but I don't think I have either the equipment or the knowhow.
:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And Marty, I think that would be great if you did one! Actually, I'd like to see one from everyone here, but that's a matter of personal ability and prefference. I'd like to do one at some point, but I don't think I have either the equipment or the knowhow.
Thanks Kate. I feel like I'd love to do it, but I'm in rather the same position as you are currently.