You think...?

Gloat

Reaction score
you think there will ever be muppet puppets up for sale sometime? maybe if muppets arent used anymore (please no!) they'll be put on an online buying site?

curiousity

G

Barry Lee

Reaction score
No, when a muppet isnt used, they are usually thrown away, or rebuilt. [the reason why I say this was because I asked Brian Henson in a letter if I could have a muppet and he said there wasnt a way to really just give them out, because they deteriate and he said they either throw a muppet away or rebuild them when they stop using the puppet itself.] Plus it would cost sooooo much to own an actual muppet, and with copyright agreements etc. It would be way to complicated, and expensive to sell muppets to the public.

Gloat

Reaction score
ok, thanks anyway, just thought it would be really good to own one ^_^

weredog

Reaction score
I can see why they wouldn't want Official muppets out there available to the general public. People could have the characters performing all sorts of unsavory acts that could quite possibly damage the Henson company's reputation. Somebody poses a 70s Fisher Price Kermit doing drugs or something and people would know right away it's not officially Henson's doing. Pose a real muppet like that and it could cause confusion. People could easily think it's the real deal. It's a can of worms that it's probably best never opened.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I would give a leg just to own a official Muppet created by Henson. highly unlikely just a dream. I would not care what condition it would be in. I could at least get an idea on how to remake one. I would prop the original one as a display. (sigh), it's only a dream though.

Gloat

Reaction score
its only a dream for all of us, ive never met anyone famous :smile:

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
lol maybe i should start raiding thru muppeteers bins on the off chance of findindg a disused one! LOL
IM JOKING PEOPLE! Im not THAT derranged...