You Oughtta' Be In Pictures

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'd like a smooth 20, and we're a little more then halfway there, so send in your picture!!!!! It will be cool, I promise! :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Are you going to tell us who has sent in a picture?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Um... yeah; I guess I could. Maybe as a selling point! Yeah, that's the ticket!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Vic Romano is proud to present to you the most ingenius and original visual of our times! The Muppet Central Show! Be a part of this show and be a part of history! Just send us your picture and you can appear with some of the hottest names on MC! Who are these spectacular stars you ask? The vivacious DanDanStrawberry! The elegant Don'tLiveonMoon! The loveable Erine81981! The stately Fozzie Bear! The fanatical Frogster! The madcap Kimp the Shrimp! The hilarious Theprawncracker! The beautiful redBoobergurl! The lovely RedDragon! The talented wes! And of course, the god among men; Vic Romano! So be a star! Why? Cause "You Oughtta' Be In Pictures"!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Alright, that convinced me. I'll delve into my photo album for you...soon. I promise. :stick_out_tongue:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Alright, that convinced me. I'll delve into my photo album for you...soon. I promise. :stick_out_tongue:
It must of been because of the hillarious theprawncracker part...:wink: :rolleyes:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Didn't I mention that I have been taking driving leasons for almost a year now? *snaps gearstick* Oops...Meant to do that!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
It must of been because of the hillarious theprawncracker part...:wink: :rolleyes:
Nope, I think it was the beautiful redBoobergurl part! Hee-hee. :smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Nope, I think it was the beautiful redBoobergurl part! Hee-hee. :smile:
No it was the The loveable me or was it? :confused: