1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 1, 2005.

1. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

You gotta be kidding. I have had the dream since I was like 4. As far back asI can remember.
  2. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Oh no. He has actually had recurring dreams in which he was chased by Barkley- and I never lie.
  3. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

You look through video stores for a copy of "The Muppets Go Hawaiin."

I believe this was a ficticious Muppet movie mentioned in a "Family Matters" episode. That one just popped into my head earlier today.
  4. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

...every time your cat comes in you sing "the cat came back".

...when you see fire, water, or a mountain you sing "turn the world around".

...when you see the sun your sing the Sesame Street theme.

...when in the vets office you make random jokes about the animals and things you see around.

...or you at least think of the Dr.Bob sketch.

...you dreams are always in muppets.

...you ever think about what you'd be like if you were a muppet.

...you ever wonder who is your muppeteer soulmate is.

...you have participated in this thread.

...you made boomerang fish that work.

...you have had Snuffleupagus as your imagenary friend to see how Big Bird felt.

...you got people to beleave Snuffleupagus was standing right beside you.
  5. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

you might be an obsessed muppet fan if

you've been told that you are going to marry a muppet.
    your first thought upon hearing this was "as long as it's not kermit, because I wouldn't want to be in that situation with miss piggy...."
    you actually started planning your wedding to a muppet

and yeah, that just happened to me a few hours ago. Poor Rowlf has no idea we're getting married. :sympathy:
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

....you are counting the hours till Mwoo even though you won't be seeing it on first airing.
    ...you are counting the hours till the Augast release of Mwoo
    ...you know what Mwoo stands for,, and can't hear it without thinking "The rest are onyl Moos"
  7. Daffyfan2003

I like the one about the 'Muppateer soulmate.' I'm wondering if I have a soulmate who's also a Muppet fan.
  8. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

...you burst out into song whenever anyone mentions the words rainbow, connection, moving, along, cabin, fever and so on so on!
  9. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

You might be an obbessed Muppet fan if...

... you go see Star Wars just to here Frank Oz's voice again.
  10. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if...

Your dream job includes holding your arm up in the air for hours on end.

when watching a muppet something, you talk to (and criticize) the muppeteers, by name... (Steve, your armrods are showing, Jim you're a little too high up, etc.)
  11. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if:

Each time you hear anyone's voice, celebrety or otherwise, you imagine what Muppet voices they would be able to do.
  12. Daffyfan2003

Well, I did watch the Star Wars movie last night, just to hear Frank's voice. I wasn't that into it otherwise.
  13. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Tom Hanks might be able to do Chef, but then again, so can everybody.

I always imagined John Williams as either Statler or Waldorf, with Robert Zemeckis playing the other half.
  14. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

You might be an obbessed Muppet fan if...

When you watch a muppet movie, you chose a muppet or muppeteer and try to play their part by holding your arm up and moving your hand when they talk. (hehe get it Lisa. I will forever by Rezo the Rat and you will be Gonzo).
  15. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

if you have been on MFC for 8 mos and moved upto #8 in total posts
  16. christyb

christyb New Member

If you begin to sit out for a while and then realize MC withdrawl actually exists.
  17. MockMockChef

MockMockChef New Member

If you tatoe on your head "The Muppet Show season one will be on dvd on August 9th".If you watch a concert you try to sit on da balcony and give comments in the style of Statler and Waldorf.
  18. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

...you laugh at bad jokes the same way Stadler and Waldorf do
    ...you go to watch movies at a friend's and end up picking puppeteer's names out of the credits (I have done this many, many times while friends stare in awe)
    ...you can tell which Muppeteer plays each character when watching a show
    ...you can play at least one muppet song on an insturment
    ...you analyse the character relationships (see the thread on whether Miss Piggy really loves Kermit)
    ...you pay meticulous attention to details in any muppet-related show (For example, "Look, see that? That Muppeteer has both his fourth and fifth finger in the same finger on that glove, see the crease?")
  19. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

-if you think of the Shepherd from Ramamalamalamalamadingdong is "the most richardy" muppet
    -if you get elected as, "Most likely to stalk Steve Whitmere" in the MC awards...
    -if you say the Hawiann War chant really fast to freak people out....
  20. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

.. after spotting a cook book simply entitled "Honey" in a book shop you stand by it on the off chance that someone walking past may say the title so that you can reply with Bob Hope's Muppet Movie line: "Beg your pardon I hardly know you!"

(Also works if you hang around in the preserve ailse of shops or supermarkets)