You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

nyteowl

Reaction score
You might be an obsessed Muppet Fan if you know more about them then your grandkids do :wisdom:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoLeaper
You still find yourself pondering Muppet questions in songs like "The Rainbow Connection" and not just, "Why are there so many songs about rainbows?"- but honestly, how many songs about rainbows are there out there?

http://www.ilxor.com/ILX/ThreadSelec...threadid=37491

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
...your laugh has evolved into a Bunsen-esque snickering.

...no feeling feels like that feeling.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
...your laugh has evolved into a Bunsen-esque snickering.
LOL, I personally see my laugh as a bit more like Ernie's, but occasionally I would do the Bunsen laugh just to irritate my dad. :wink:

You have had your name changed to match a Muppet's name.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You tore out a page of a notebook and saved it because it mentioned the Muppets.
(We have a thing called "Time Warp" in our student planner which is a "This Day in History"-type thing, and last month there was one for the premier of Sesame Street. :wisdom::insatiable::batty:)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You would do anything to hug and kiss Beaker clones like Mac Davis in the "I Believe in Music" number. :flirt::eek: (LOL, I'd do almost anything to do that to Richard Hunt and/or any of his characters. :wink:)

Quesal

Reaction score
If u try to run gentle muppet tunes in your head when ur trying to chill out the night before your toughest final exams...