You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

muppets2

Reaction score
If you kept shrieking like a fangirl at a Jonas Brothers concert during the SS Season 40 premier. (w00t! Especially during Kermie's cameo.)

You caught on easily with the Letter/Number of the Day for Tuesday's episode. (40, I caught on easily, then after the episode, I was like, "Duh! H-Henson! How could I not notice that?")
ahhhhhhhhhhh not the jonas brothers they are so.. wait im not going to say it on this nice forum

Quesal

Reaction score
If u see a horse in a bar and assume that the cow sold the place

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
ahhhhhhhhhhh not the jonas brothers they are so.. wait im not going to say it on this nice forum
LOL, I just said that because there are a bunch of overly-obsessed fangirls who would shriek like crazy at their concerts. (Of course, I guess I shouldn't say too much considering I'm the same way, just the Electric Mayhem instead of them. :halo:)

*You are appalled that you can't seem to find any Muppet Christmas ornaments. :stick_out_tongue:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
*You are a member of Poohbahs.

*During role call at school, you sometimes answer with "Linoleum."

*You think the cutest thing ever is [insert Muppet name here]

*You're having trouble filling in the blank on the previous item on the list. (Hmm...maybe Bean Bunny, or perhaps Robin, Begoony was pretty cute in a creepy way, same with Skenfrith...)

unclematt

Reaction score
If you were looking through your iTunes ollection and you realize how much Muppet music you have collected.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You have more Muppet songs than non-Muppet songs on your iPod. (I lost count.)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
You have memorized every single Muppet/Sesame/Fraggle/etc. song. :sing: (Still working on it...)

Quesal

Reaction score
if u picture muppets in place of characters in a script as u read it