1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Oh. I knew that…
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  2. DrDientes Active Member

If when you go to the theater, you sing "Hey a movie!"
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  3. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

…and get heckled by the audience?
    Muppet fan 123 and DrDientes like this.
  4. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

If you heckle every bad movie you see. Okay, that's more of an MST3K thing for me.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  5. dwmckim Well-Known Member

If your idea of romantic sweet talk is "I look at you and sing a song about up and down"
  6. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

(I don't get the reference)

You say "Motorcycle cop!" to your significant other.
  7. dwmckim Well-Known Member

(Early Sesame song "Up & Down": "I look up and see the sky / I look down and see the ground / I look at YOU and sing a song about up and down")
  8. Rowlfy Member

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you've watched each muppet season at least five times. And, if you can recgonize a muppeteer by his/her's character voice.
  9. DrDientes Active Member

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you cook at the tune of Rat Scat talking Mock Swedish.
  10. Rowlfy Member

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you are mourning over the loss of Jerry Nelson.
  11. Rowlfy Member

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you plan on purchasing a gray sheepdog and naming Sprocket. And if you think a hole in your wall will lead you to Fraggle Rock.
  12. Hubert Well-Known Member

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if today you are refusing to eat chicken and fish at all costs.

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you are going to take the trash out in memory of Jerry Nelson.
  13. DrDientes Active Member

You might be an obssesed Muppet fan if the only thing you want eat today it's a peanut butter sandwiches.
  14. Rowlfy Member

I'm actually eating one right now :)
  15. Kuriboh Man Active Member

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you point out that a Muppeteer was born on the same year as some other Famous Face (For Example Steve Whitmire was born on the same year as Sheena Easton which was 1959!)
    meepmuppaphones likes this.
  16. dwmckim Well-Known Member

...Whenever you get bad service at a restaurant you just smile to yourself, look up and say "This is in honor of you, Jerry"
  17. Kuriboh Man Active Member

....whenever you feel happy you start singing "Life's a happy Song"

...If you want to throw fish like boomerangs in honor of Jerry Nelson!

...If you listen to music and picture the Muppets singing it as if was on the Muppet Show!

...If you made a compost heap and named it Marjory!

...If you made a deviantart account based on a muppet character!

...If you want to learn to play the Banjo cause you saw Kermit playing one!
  18. AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

When you want to play sax solely for the shallow reason that you can be as cool as Zoot. Especially when you had no interest whatsoever beforehand.
  19. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

If the kid that dances on the Motts for Tots commercial reminds you of Junior Gorg
  20. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF if you spend more than an hour on MC in one day.