1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Actually, I managed to find a copy online. Though I think someone uploaded the entire season on YouTube.
  2. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

I know, I meant on DVD.
  3. Vincent Liu

Seasons 4 and 5 is not on DVD. If you own them, then YM-not-BAOMF - you are an employee at Disney.
  4. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Or you recorded them off of TV back in the day and have since transferred them to your own DVDs. Or your copies are actually bootleg gifts from your good friend.
  5. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

6. Vincent Liu

YMBAOMF if you keep posting in "YMBAOMF".
  7. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Someone has uploaded all of seasons 4 and 5 on to YouTube (not me). Just go to MultiMupitz. (I repeat, NOT me)
    DramaQueenMokey likes this.
  8. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF..you hear "America The Beautiful " on a commercial & you remember Fozzie singing it & then saying "Patriotism swells in the heart of the American bear" from TMM
    Dominicboo1 and The Count like this.
  9. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

YMBAOMF if when someone says "lost" you answered "Have you tried Hare Krishna?"
    And when someone say "somebody's getting married" you started to sing.
  10. Mo Frackle

YMBAOMF if when you get to the halfway point on a flight of stairs, some old A.A. Milne song that Robin the Frog used to sing pops in your head.
  11. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

YMBAOMF if you don't say "right" or "correct", you say "too true". (I do)
  12. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

You see a packet of M&Ms in the store marked "sharing size" and you start singing "Share It Maybe"
    Muppet fan 123 and DrDientes like this.
  13. dwmckim

You know you're a Muppet fan if you go around singing "Man or Muppet"

You know you're an Obsessed Muppet Fan if you go around singing "Am i a fan or am i a Muppet"
  14. Vincent Liu

YMBAOMF if you changed your name to Walter.
  15. Vincent Liu

You use Børk! Børk! Børk! as your Google language.
  16. dwmckim

...if you suffer through a heatwave and end up disappointed that it doesn't include any singing penguins
  17. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

If you suffer from all forms of Muppet related illnesses such as Newsie-itus, Fraggle Rock-A-phobia, etc, and you want to go to the Veteranarian's Hospital!!
    Dominicboo1 likes this.
  18. Mo Frackle

If you wish Jerry Nelson's voice would sound over the speakers every time you went to the doctor's office.
  19. Vincent Liu

Sorry, I don't get the reference.
  20. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Vet's Hospital. :mad::sympathy::flirt:
    Muppet fan 123 and Vincent Liu like this.