1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 1, 2005.

1. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

...if you suffer through a heatwave and end up disappointed that it doesn't include any singing penguins

2. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

If you suffer from all forms of Muppet related illnesses such as Newsie-itus, Fraggle Rock-A-phobia, etc, and you want to go to the Veteranarian's Hospital!!

Dominicboo1 likes this.
  3. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

If you wish Jerry Nelson's voice would sound over the speakers every time you went to the doctor's office.

4. Vincent L

Vincent L Well-Known Member

Sorry, I don't get the reference.

5. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Vet's Hospital. :mad::sympathy::flirt:

Muppet fan 123 and Vincent L like this.
  6. Vincent L

Oh. I knew that…

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  7. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

If when you go to the theater, you sing "Hey a movie!"

Dominicboo1 and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  8. Vincent L

…and get heckled by the audience?

Muppet fan 123 and DrDientes like this.
  9. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

If you heckle every bad movie you see. Okay, that's more of an MST3K thing for me.

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  10. dwmckim

If your idea of romantic sweet talk is "I look at you and sing a song about up and down"

11. Vincent L

(I don't get the reference)

You say "Motorcycle cop!" to your significant other.

12. dwmckim

(Early Sesame song "Up & Down": "I look up and see the sky / I look down and see the ground / I look at YOU and sing a song about up and down")

13. Rowlfy

Rowlfy Member

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you've watched each muppet season at least five times. And, if you can recgonize a muppeteer by his/her's character voice.

14. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you cook at the tune of Rat Scat talking Mock Swedish.

15. Rowlfy

Rowlfy Member

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you are mourning over the loss of Jerry Nelson.

16. Rowlfy

Rowlfy Member

You might be an obsessed muppet fan if you plan on purchasing a gray sheepdog and naming Sprocket. And if you think a hole in your wall will lead you to Fraggle Rock.

17. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if today you are refusing to eat chicken and fish at all costs.

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you are going to take the trash out in memory of Jerry Nelson.

18. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

You might be an obssesed Muppet fan if the only thing you want eat today it's a peanut butter sandwiches.

19. Rowlfy

Rowlfy Member

I'm actually eating one right now :)

20. ChickyBoy37

ChickyBoy37 Well-Known Member

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if you point out that a Muppeteer was born on the same year as some other Famous Face (For Example Steve Whitmire was born on the same year as Sheena Easton which was 1959!)

meepmuppaphones likes this.