1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Apr 1, 2005.

1. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF if when you go bowling, you spin your arm around and around like Gonzo. :concern:
  2. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF if on your homework paper it says PLOT EXPOSITION: and in the blank space you really want to write 'it has to go somewhere'

YMBAOMF if all of the quotations that you put on a form of quotes that inspire you are Muppet quotes.

YMBAOMF if you are re-painting a doll, notice the hands are already purple (like Miss Piggy's), but realising she's not a pig, you are seriously considering turning your Clawdeen Wolf doll into Maureen The Mink.
    miss kermie likes this.
  3. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF If You...

Attempt to make Bunsen's inventions

Reinact "Popcorn" in your kitchen.

Ignore the warning to not try Gonzo's stunts at home.

Think the only thing Tapioca pudding is good for, is for tap dancing on it.

Live by all Miss Piggy's life lessons
  4. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF IF:

You put the "chickie in der baskie'....
    You think that all of gonzo's insane stunts are cool
    You know it's not easy being human because Kermit knows that "it's not easy being green"
    You think all of the seasme street parodies (including Hill Street TWOS) are hilarious
    You think that one of the funniest "Pigs in Space" skits was the one that involved M.A.M.M.A. (Musical And Mood Management Apparatus)
    You think that all the people who made the muppets possible are MAD GENIUSES
    You wonder what it'd be like to live on Sesame Street
    You wonder what Walter is up to......
    miss kermie likes this.
  5. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF if you get the song Just One Person stuck in your head so often that your brother jokingly asks you if there's ever a time when you're not singing or humming t.
    Lola p and CaseytheMuppet like this.
  6. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

You own everything that is about the Muppets, made by the Muppets, or has the word Muppet in it.
    You know what happens in every episode of The Muppet Show.
    You dream of Muppets every night.
    You can recite the script of every Muppet production
    You work at the Jim Henson company
    You love every person who says the word "Muppet"
    You sing "do doo do do do…" every time someone says "phenomena"
    You think you're a Muppet
  7. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Do do do do doo

I believe I'm an obsessed Muppet fan...
  8. LeahXZoot4Evur

LeahXZoot4Evur Well-Known Member

I am a total Muppet Fan. Heres my way to prove it.
    :):o:concern::mad:;):sympathy::shifty::rolleyes::confused::eek::D:sing::flirt::cool::halo::hungry::attitude::fishy::sleep::boo::cluck::skeptical::ouch::grr::news::crazy::oops::zany::electric::cry::scary::search::p:(:insatiable::wisdom::grouchy::super::batty::laugh::smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited::busy::drool::jim::fanatic:
    I especially an obsessed fan of these 5.:)D:sing::flirt::cool::halo:)
    Even a certain saxophonest:)cool:)
  9. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF If you sing "Mee mee mee mo" Everytime someone says mosquito.
    Muppet fan 123 and dwmckim like this.
  10. LeahXZoot4Evur

heh. hey, what does YMBAOMF mean?
  11. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Just read the thread title... LOL!:)
  12. LeahXZoot4Evur

13. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

YMBAOMF IF you think some of :fanatic:'s expressions are hilarious!
  14. LeahXZoot4Evur

Yep...it is!...
  15. DramaQueenMokey

YMBAOMF if you hear someone order a beer called Flying Fish and your first thought is: OMG I bet Lew Zeland drinks that/invented that!

YMBAOMF if you noticed that your father has the same birthday as Miss Piggy and intended to give him a Miss Piggy-themed gift! (but I didn't because I didn't want to make him mad, I almost bought him this big pink Miss Piggy coffee cup)

YMBAOMF if you hear a name and only recognize it because the name mentioned was someone who was on The Muppet Show.
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  16. LeahXZoot4Evur

17. Docnzhoss

Docnzhoss Active Member

YMBAOMF if you walk into a movie theater, turn the corner, and half-expect to see Kermit and the gang restlessly waiting for someone to "ROLL FILM! ROLL FILM!"

YMBAOMF if you're watching any of the Christopher Reeve Superman movies and you can't stop picturing him as a Muppet operator.

YMBAOMF if you've spent countless dollars on Palisades figures, opened every doggone one of 'em (potential value be darned), proudly displayed them for years, then carefully cleaned them and packed them away so they'll be in tip-top shape for your future children.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  18. LeahXZoot4Evur

heh. that is funny.

My YMBAOMF, is that if you are obsessed with a band member that is hot or handsome, don't be shy, ask him/her out. I rully like to do that someday with Zoot.:cool:

Heh, listen to me, I'm bein' flirty with him.....hahahahaha!:flirt:
  19. LeahXZoot4Evur

I do dream of the muppets evury night. Sometimes, almost evuryday, I think that Zoot and the Electric Mayhem are always by me. And yes, I keep thinkin' I'm a Muppet
  20. DramaQueenMokey

YMBAOMF if someone mentions barnyard animals or even the word barnyard and you go on to recite not only Lady Holiday saying that she can't have her girls looking like barnyard animals, but you also go on to recite the entire conversation she has with Miss Piggy when Miss Piggy tried to get a modeling job XD

YMBAOMF if you are buying soap and keep saying: Ocean Breeze Soap: it will get you clean!

YMBAOMF if one of your Muppet t-shirts was all nice and warn from coming out the dryer and smelled amazing and someone had to tell you to stop sniffing it because they get scared XD
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.