You know what is scary?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
When yuo are whatching the muppets and all of a sudden your dad starts singing the swedish chef song when the swedish chef sketches come on, word for uh...word, if you can call them 'words'.

Anyone else know it by heart? I'm just curious if my dad is just crazy or there are others out there that know it:wink:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I know the lyrics word by word. I don't think it's scary to know the lyrics.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Actually, I meant that it was scary when my DAD sings it. I guess I wasnt very clear on that

Frogster

Reaction score
Actually, most of the lyrics seem to change from time to time... but always includes Bork Bork Bork.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
nah my mom just got her valentines day card from me today and I used a Swedish Chef stamp she started singing the song my family love the muppets always have even my grandfather! it's a tradition!:flirt:

travellingpat

Reaction score
Bung ger deeske doo yee bork shke boo e rr oo, BORK BORK BORK

or something like that

:wink:

PC

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
I found myself singing the dang thing in the middle of cooking class a month back. Pretty loudly too. And I wasn't even aware. Ooops. :embarrassed:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
MeepBorkMeep said:
I found myself singing the dang thing in the middle of cooking class a month back. Pretty loudly too. And I wasn't even aware. Ooops. :embarrassed:
lol. The worst I ever did was directly quoteing floyd to my friend without relising it.:sing: I bet everyone who is really into the muppets have done something like that

giovannii

Reaction score
if you think thats bad, I know the lyrics to:

"Schwern Deb de Bot Banana" from the Phyllis George episode.