You know, I love you guys!

beaker

Reaction score
Ok...I tend to joke about Chris and Byron's silly post banter...or joke about implying Jamie is a secret covert operative for Ken...but really, I love you guys!

In the years I have been on various online forums, none have come close to the nice feeling I get from you all on here.
I got to meet some of you at Muppetfest, and was pleasantly surprised how nice in person your IRL personas are. And it is really great seeing what new members can add to this wacky colelctive.

That said, I know a lot feel that MC has perhaps lost a bit of its luster. And I too sometimes miss the old MC. However, there were a lot of infighting, some bickering...etc. I kno wIve had my share of various feuds and whatnot. Yes, the days of intereteing *** for tat flame wars have gone...replaced by a tidal wave of Figure related threads. And yes, we dont seem to have the kind of JHC employee/insider posts we had back then. But still, I feel that this is a community, and each and every person on here has something interesting to contribute.

I dont know of any other site where so many members have so many neat artistic talents. Whether it be custom figure plush or quilt making, graphic design, site building, puppetry, music, drawing, radio, media, etc...everyone has quite a bit of talent on here.

That said, I cant wait to see MC continue to grow, and I sisncerely cant wait to meet all you guys at Muppetfest next year!
(as I hope everyone who can, can try and make it)

...ok, this concludes the Muppet mayhem interruption!

Luke

Reaction score
Ok guys - so who got three wishes from a Genie and made Cory nice ?

Luke
(Just kiddin ya - thanks coremeister ! *wipes tear*)

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Ok guys - so who got three wishes from a Genie and made Cory nice ?
I'm still outta shape and poor, so it wasn't me!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
I dont know of any other site where so many members have so many neat artistic talents. Whether it be custom figure plush or quilt making, graphic design, site building, puppetry, music, drawing, radio, media, etc...everyone has quite a bit of talent on here.
In such a creative cavalcade of unique individuals, I'd say that we've all had a common inspiring influence all the years of our life. The work of Jim Henson and his friends.

:smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
All of the Muppet fans are just a big extension of that friendship :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Ok guys - so who got three wishes from a Genie and made Cory nice ?
Luke
(Just kiddin ya - thanks coremeister ! *wipes tear*)<<<

Well, when I look through and see just *how much* creativity and genuine commonality and comradery everyone shares on here, there really is a collective warm feeling I believe.
Wow, thats a lot of "C" words!(sorry byron^_^)

>>>All of the Muppet fans are just a big extension of that friendship <<<

Awww! Ok, that is one of the most profound things Ive heard all week! :smile:

>>>In such a creative cavalcade of unique individuals, I'd say that we've all had a common inspiring influence all the years of our life. The work of Jim Henson and his friends<<

I'd say so...I think I have a need to listen to that follow me mp3 Warrick gave me^_^

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Cory,

That was nice maaaan, :big_grin:

But come on, You did enjoy those Flame Wars didnt ya ?

See ya