You have to CHECK this out!!!

ronskimomo

Reaction score
Great work on the site. Now just a couple of more weeks until I can play with them.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Very nice--I saw a blurb in the current ToyFare that shows part of the Animal Cover for next month's issue....it's always nice to see something Muppety get that high of a profile, and hey, if it's Animal, that's even better! I assume the photo is of a prototype, not a factory produced figure? I love the individual strands of hair on his face and head--much better than any other Animal in my collection.

Can't wait can't wait can't wait....

Quinnnnnnnnn

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Gonzo
Very nice--I saw a blurb in the current ToyFare that shows part of the Animal Cover for next month's issue....it's always nice to see something Muppety get that high of a profile, and hey, if it's Animal, that's even better! I assume the photo is of a prototype, not a factory produced figure?

Yes. It is the resin prototype.

Louis Kazagger
Ken, since that's the long mustache Floyd shown in the series two feature, I'm assuming that is also the version of the bass with the real strings that you said had to get scrapped?

Yeah this is the pre-pro sample so it shows the non short moustache and the strings still on the guitar. Harry also has the wilder hair but Henson will probably not allow us to do it. We'll change out the pics as the stuff comes in.

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Louis Kazagger
Ken, since that's the long mustache Floyd shown in the series two feature, I'm assuming that is also the version of the bass with the real strings that you said had to get scrapped?

Yeah this is the pre-pro sample so it shows the non short moustache and the strings still on the guitar. Harry also has the wilder hair but Henson will probably not allow us to do it. We'll change out the pics as the stuff comes in.

Yeah, that longer mustache was the only thing that was bugging me about Floyd. I'm happing we're getting a shorter one. So...when are they coming out? October? November? Arrgg, I cant wait!!

matleo

Reaction score
Ack!!! I keep trying to access it and all I get is a red empty screen!

--Matt

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Check out the new feature on our website on Muppets Series 2. Greg did a totally kickin' job on putting this together. It's really a lot of fun and showcases a lot of the cool stuff for Series 2!

www.palisadestoys.com
Series 2 looks good. I can't wait to go out and get more muppets.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by matleo
Ack!!! I keep trying to access it and all I get is a red empty screen!
Me to. What is up with that?