You guys REALLY aren't gonna believe this!

Katzi428

Reaction score
OK...first of all,I'm at home.
My sister called yesterday from work & said she found out she had a connection to a hospital in Gainesville (her boss's ex is the chief of neurosurgery) So my mother & I went up there and met my sister. I had another CAT scan done and they tried to do a lumbar puncture on me but were unsuccessful. So the neurosurgeon said that the headaches were probably just migraines & sent us on our way home.
I am SO sorry I worried you guys!! I(& my family) personally think my headaches are more than migraines.:rolleyes: I'll be seeing another neurologist instead of my usual one because we think that my previous neurologist neglected to tell us something.
Thanks for worrying,everyone.
(((((((EVERYBODY))))))
Love,
Kathy

christyb

Reaction score
Hey, we'll worry everytime. We're all family...complete with squabbles and kissing cousins (congrats Ilikemuppets and Skye please don't be offended I just wanted to use the reference!) Just remember we love you and keep us posted! ((((hugs))))

Beauregard

Reaction score
*poke!*

I'm glad to hear that Kathy! And I just noticed a subtile MopFam connection...you with the CAT scans play a fabulous cat-ish grandmother there. *giggles*

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Well Kathy I'll continue to pray for you and all that good stuff, but it sounds as if things aren't as serious as they previously seemed and for that I'm thankful. Mucho Muppety Hugs to you!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hey Kathy. You're in my prayers too. I do hope things aren't quite as serious as you fear them to be. God bless you dear friend :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wait a minute... so what about those two blood clots?:confused:

Katzi428

Reaction score
christyb said:
Hey, we'll worry everytime. We're all family...complete with squabbles and kissing cousins (congrats Ilikemuppets and Skye please don't be offended I just wanted to use the reference!) Just remember we love you and keep us posted! ((((hugs))))
Yeah....I know we're all like family Christy.But I just didn't want this to look like an attention seeking thing. I will keep you guys posted!((((hugs))))
Beauregard said:
*poke!*

I'm glad to hear that Kathy! And I just noticed a subtile MopFam connection...you with the CAT scans play a fabulous cat-ish grandmother there. *giggles*
LOL...yeah,you're right about the MopFam connection & the CAT-Scan Grandma Kataline should've been posting more in the Family though.I'll be around more there though.
Oh yeah.....poke!
redBoobergurl said:
Well Kathy I'll continue to pray for you and all that good stuff, but it sounds as if things aren't as serious as they previously seemed and for that I'm thankful. Mucho Muppety Hugs to you!
Trust me Beth....I'm extremely glad that things aren't as serious as I thought they'd be.(((Muppety Hugs back at you!)))))
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Hey Kathy. You're in my prayers too. I do hope things aren't quite as serious as you fear them to be. God bless you dear friend :smile:
Bless you too Marty. And thanks for keeping me in your prayers.:smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well you never can be to careful. But I hope it's not what it might be. Even if it's just a migrain I hope it gets better for you. (hugs to you Kathy!).:sympathy: :smile:

And none taken christy b, thank you, and of corse you can use that as a refrence!:smile: