1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

You cannot leave the magic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Fraggleforever, Feb 9, 2006.

1. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

(((HUGS))) Fraggleforever. I love this so much!!
  2. Fraggleforever

Fraggleforever New Member

Thank you all for you kind comments. I have to admit, this story was the most emotionally draining for me. And I wasn't sure I would be popular here anymore with Uncle Matt passing away in my story. But...I digress. Thank you all again, and there's another story around the corner!
  3. ReneeLouvier

ReneeLouvier Active Member

The way you did this was quite dignifed. It would be as if he had really passed away, you know? (If he were real of course.)

Then, hearing Gobo speak like Uncle Matt was so funny to me at least, funny and touching.

Thanks for this great story.
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Great ending! It's sort of like the next generation of Fraggle Rock is coming! Anyway, I really liked this story and I hope you'll keep writing!
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!! I love it!!!