You Bent my Squeegee!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Anybody figured out the reference yet? I'm getting those tickets and acommodations ready for the weekend for two with Squeegee!

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Happy B-day. BeakerSqueedom

Edit: is the title a refrence to when Ralph Wiggum from The Simpsons said,
"I bent my wookie"?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
... Hey Chef, how's the food for the party coming? *Checks on massive cake. Oh brother, I hope I don't have to break out the big hamburger tray for this one. *Makes sure we have enough candles. *Leaves Prawn simmering in his own stew.

Pork

Reaction score
*sings very loudly and off key*

HaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPpppy BiiiiiiiiiiiirrrRRTTTHHHHhhhdaaaay!

Wowsers...the big 10 + 8 ! I remember when I was 18, back in the day, yeeep, thems were the good old days.

All these sweets cakes, your gonna get sick...so I made you a savoury roast vegetable Cake :big_grin:

((((HUGS))))

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Happy b-day Claudia! It's great to have you back! *HUGS to you!*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
CLAUDIA! HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY! Oh my gosh, it's been forever, WHERE have you been, girl? I know we've both been super-busy but I MISS YOU! We need to talk ASAP! So you can tell me all about how things have been and how AWESOME your birthday is/was and I hope you're having a fantastic time and I LOVE YA, LITTLE SIS! *huge tackle-glomps*

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Happy birthday Claudia! So sorry I didn't come here earlier! Hope you had and are having a great day! *Plays "Happy birthday" on the jukebox and sings along.*

And whoo boy Snowth, a weekend in Tokyo with Squeegee? Are you sure she's ready for that, man?
:wink: I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it has something to do with MASH?