You are a long-time MC member if...

Luke

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Of course, Billy became so popular with the ladies that he had to be replaced, oh and he died...
But what does this mean for me? :embarrassed: I'm scared Beau, hold me! :stick_out_tongue:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Woah there Luke...some things just aren't family friendly. Go fish out the Britney cut out so ya'll can spend some quality time together :wink:

129) When we all played Guess Phil's Age (and I guess that thread has since been deleted...too bad, it was fun :wink: )
130) When we were uppity about the new smilies
131) You didn't mess with the BBB

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whooot! I remember all those!

132: You remember guessing which characters would appear in the Muppet jigsaw puzzle.
133: You remember which website first announced MWoO
134: You remember a secret JHC employee passing on information about characters in VMC

Erine81981

Reaction score
I remember some of thsoe not all but some.

135) The Muppet Show thread where you choose the next celebrity to gust star. (I think it's still out there to)
136) When we still had our love for the one thing that comes around....muffins. (I know it's lame couldn't think of anything else)
137) The Muppet's move to Disney RPG. (Now that was fun. One of the first ones to have several non-muppet characters in the game)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
138) You remember when Ted the Psychic Wooden Clip-Board created a rival thread to Billy the Psychic Rubber Chicken's thread.

(by the way, still REALLY sorry about that one, Kevin. :sympathy: )

139) You remember that Ted the Psychic Wooden Clip-Board ended all posts with WAAAAAAAAAAAY too many exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
For some reason I don't remember the Wooden Borad. Is there something worng with me? *runs from the room screaming*

108. Whenever will I give up Grover,Herry and Cookie Monster in the "Dorms" thread. (don't know and hope not too)
Lookie there. This has kind of happened. I finally gave up Cookie Monster. Kind of sad but oh well it was going to happen sooner or later.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
For some reason I don't remember the Wooden Borad. Is there something worng with me? *runs from the room screaming*
The Ted the Psychic Wooden Clip-Board fiasco took place around January/February of 2003... right before you joined up.