Yet another variant Beaker!

Walterfego

Reaction score
So my wife is going through our toy closet and hanging up all of our muppet figures on the wall, and I notice something with my mispackaged Vanishing/Invisible Beaker from Wizard World Chicago. It appears that a small worm of some sort, like a meal worm, was sealed in the bag with the figure. Rumor has it this is a one of a kind find!! Unfortunately, as it turns out, all of this is meaningless anyway. :wink:

Seriously though, there is a frickin' bug in there with him!!:eek:

Joe

Reaction score
MY IVC (that's vanishing beaker in invisible packaging) Beaker's labcoat (the clear part) has a yellowey tint and isn't as clear as my VC beakers. the polybag also has those 'so children can't suffocate' holes in the side, so anything can crawl in

(just make sure it doesn't turn out like the bug that was in Bart's Krustymeal toy in the Simpsons)

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe
(just make sure it doesn't turn out like the bug that was in Bart's Krustymeal toy in the Simpsons)
Did it taste Krusty ? ;-)

Jackie

Reaction score
Isn't it illegal to import bugs from China?

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Mine had two snakehead fish in the bag with Beaker, male and female. They were still alive so I threw them into one of the Great Lakes. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Walterfego

Reaction score
Originally posted by Louis Kazagger
Mine had two snakehead fish in the bag with Beaker, male and female. They were still alive so I threw them into one of the Great Lakes. Seemed like a good idea at the time.
Let me guess......

As it turns out, it wasn't? :big_grin: