Yet another Update on my website.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
Small up date on My site, A few photos of the work i did for Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, as per request , i have them up in a smaller Photo Album for Easy Viewing, ill be adding a update to the Resume Blog as well, so people have a better idea of what i actually did for the parade, another update will be comming next week sometime.

mummytomb

Reaction score
Amazing Stuff!
do you offer internships?
Hee,hee.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
sorry dude, im just a freelancer, i work from home, or for other studios depending on the gig

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
ravagefrackle said:
Small up date on My site, A few photos of the work i did for Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, as per request , i have them up in a smaller Photo Album for Easy Viewing, ill be adding a update to the Resume Blog as well, so people have a better idea of what i actually did for the parade, another update will be comming next week sometime.
UPDATE<

added a few work in progress shots as well, enjoy

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
and yet another small update,

click the arrow on the picture window for the drop down box to view different photo albums

Iokitek

Reaction score
I think the monkey and the sloth look amazing! :smile: Almost like the real thing.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
a very talented sculpture did that work ,

but it was a up to me to take the sculpted fprm, and give it a natural covering

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
that was macy's thanksgiving day parade, if you look at the slides in fulll frame thier are captions below each one