Yes I wrote an entrance essay about Jim Henson

MrsPepper

Reaction score
So I'm applying for some post-grad programs, one of which has a fairly late deadline and I decided to fill out the application this afternoon and mail it off. This particular program relates to art history, museums, community programming, etc. And guess what is the essay question? "Describe your collection of ... "

Well. They just didn't know what they were getting into. :embarrassed: I kept it short and focused on how I collect Henson art books, and connected it to how Jim pioneered early media and influenced culture, therefore relating it to some of the themes that reoccurred during the questionnaire portion. I'm also fairly confident that I kept my fangirling to a minimum; however, I couldn't resist using the words "great" and "legend" at least once. :coy:

In conclusion, I am awesome.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
You are awesome! Nice work, MrsPepper! Hope you get accepted!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
O.O O.O O.O

Who IS this mysterious stranger who doth approach upon on this forum? !

:eek: :eek: :eek:

J/K! ! !

Hiya former boss lady!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thanks beakerboy12! I hope so too. :smile:

I couldn't help it, Snowthers, I was just too thrilled about this essay and needed somewhere to share it where I knew people would appreciate the awesomeness of it all :batty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ahh, you'll have to tell me more about it tonight.

If you'll be on, that is.

:big_grin:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, I am actually here. Wait, lemme check: :search: Yup. It's a miracle.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
awesome...i remember i wrote my final thesis in college on Jim Henson

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Hey Mrs P! Long time no see! That is so awesome that you used Jim Henson for an essay! I did a presentation on Jim and the Muppets when I was in college too, it's a great subject matter! You ARE awesome! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Congratulations Mrs. Pepper. That is so wonderful. I hope they appreciate your essay. Good luck. :smile: :excited: