Yellow Submarine skit

fatblue

Reaction score
I'm not dreaming am I? They actually did a skit of the famous Ringo Starr written Beatles tune "Yellow Submarine" right?I forgot how this went,the skit I mean, I LOVE the song!!!

Whatever

Reaction score
I know they did skits for "Octopus' garden" and "Loves you."

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Don't forget

Cookie Monster also did his take on "Hey Jude" with his ode to commestibles, "Hey Food". I'm not positive, but I think the Beatles themselves actually sang it with him. Either that or the singers on the song sound incredibly like them. Can't say that I remember a "Yellow Submarine" skit. The song itself, well, that was just a product of the Beatles' drug-induced dreams. :big_grin: :attitude:

ssetta

Reaction score
Actually, on the song "Hey Food", it was not the Beatles themselves, but the Sesame Street Beetles. They had hair that went down below their eyes, and little antennas on their heads.

ceecee

Reaction score
fatblue said:
I'm not dreaming am I? They actually did a skit of the famous Ringo Starr written Beatles tune "Yellow Submarine" right?I forgot how this went,the skit I mean, I LOVE the song!!!
I'm sorry, but as a big Beatles fan, I have to correct you. :embarrassed:

"Yellow Submarine" wasn't written by Ringo. It was written by Paul (credited to Lennon/McCartney). Ringo sings it.

Ringo did write "Octopuss' Garden" which was also a skit, I believe.

fatblue

Reaction score
Yello Submarine

I guess because it's been a staple for Ringo at his concerts to sing that song that I assume he wrote it.

How did this skit go?If anyone can recall, it's been awhile. LOL!