Year In Review/Year In Preview

charlietheowl

Reaction score
My 2013 sucked but I DID get to travel WAY more than I did in years past. But, 2014 looks like it's shaping up to be a halfway decent year. I was contacted on Facebook to participate in a movie called 'Horror Host: The Movie' so I might be doing that, I also am going to go and try out for America's Got Talent. I'm not gonna make it but I feel like if I don't do it, then I'll just be the guy who goes and watches it saying 'I could've tried to be on that show' instead of the guy who says 'Ya know, I tried out for that show and didn't even get to see the judges. But at least I tried out'. So.......hopefully, 2014 is REALLY good to me.

Daniel
What would you be doing for America's Got Talent?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I seem to recall reading in Tom Bergeron's book that when he was booked into a club one time, being billed as a magician, he opened up his act with this gem of a line:

"I'm not really a magician. My trick is making the audience disappear."

Ozymandias

Reaction score
2013 was quite a bit tamer than 2012 was for me (no churches internally imploding on themselves or major broken hearts), with the biggest things happening to me at the end of the year (found out a LOT about my family history, had an amazing Christmas vacation and started up a small home-based business). I'm grateful for that as I really needed the break after the chaos that was last year. :confused:

However, 2014 is shaping up to be a chaotic year as, if all goes well, I get my BA in May, get a job and apartment down here in Ye Big Honking City and become financially independent from my parents while taking an after-degree in the Bachelor of Education. Oh, and my sister is getting married in August. :big_grin:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
2014 for me is going to be extremely busy. I may have to have a serious talk with my parents (if education goes well) that I need a vacation as long as it is far from Indiana. It can be Michigan, Chicago, or Ohio. I am so TIRED of being stuck at Indiana all the time.

However, I will still try to spare time to finish the JH fanfic, right after I work on the Hunt fanfic tribute and get that out of the way. Once they are both done, then I will try to make more fanfics. I have learned that everbody's writing style is different as long as you have a Muppet character in character.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
My 2013 sucked but I DID get to travel WAY more than I did in years past. But, 2014 looks like it's shaping up to be a halfway decent year. I was contacted on Facebook to participate in a movie called 'Horror Host: The Movie' so I might be doing that, I also am going to go and try out for America's Got Talent. I'm not gonna make it but I feel like if I don't do it, then I'll just be the guy who goes and watches it saying 'I could've tried to be on that show' instead of the guy who says 'Ya know, I tried out for that show and didn't even get to see the judges. But at least I tried out'. So.......hopefully, 2014 is REALLY good to me.

Daniel

I'm auditioning too!!! What city are you auditioning in?

Teheheman

Reaction score
Same! We're probably gonna see each other!
Cool, if you happen to see me, say Hi. I'm gonna TRY to audition on the 26th. I'm gonna TRY to get the day off but if I don't, then I might not be able to do it.

Daniel

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Cool, if you happen to see me, say Hi. I'm gonna TRY to audition on the 26th. I'm gonna TRY to get the day off but if I don't, then I might not be able to do it.

Daniel

Ok! I hope your able to.