www.quinnarama.com

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya, Gang!

Our own Gonzo/Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnetc.nnnn has his own website. www.quinnarama.com

I don't normally point out other folks' websites that often except in the case of reference, but I gotta tell ya, I was looking at his website today and saw THE MO' FUNNIEST THING!!

He's got cartoons starring Fisher Price Little People there. Here's the direct link to the most funniest comic strip I've read in a LONG time!

http://www.quinnarama.com/little_people/spot_lp_toon.jpg

Go check things out, and say Hi to the Duckie.

FOZ

Chatalie

Reaction score
That's a great collection of Fisher Price little people. Pretty uncanny ressemblance. I'm impressed. Good Job Quinn!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Thanks people.

Those cartoons...wow. That's from a long time ago. I did about ten more of them in the same vein, and lost them in one of our moves. I'll have to do some more of them at some point; maybe if my cartooning contract with the U doesn't get picked up again this fall.

Glad you liked them!

:embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I LOVE the one about the dogs and legs!! LOL!!

In honor of our friend Quinn, I'm going to have his "Fozzie" and "Baby Fozzie" Little People serve as my next two avatars. :smile:

CHEERS!

FOZ

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
The Calvin and Hobbes Psycho Snowman was the best
:smile:
This site's going in my faves.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I LOVE the one about the dogs and legs!! LOL!!

In honor of our friend Quinn, I'm going to have his "Fozzie" and "Baby Fozzie" Little People serve as my next two avatars. :smile:

LOL!

Kev, I was just looking at your new avatar just out of the corner of my eye, and I thought "now THAT'S an ugly Fozzie..."

:embarrassed: :halo:

Turns out it was my OWN "handiwork." Sometime I should really go back and remake those. Or just savor their hideousness.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnn

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Nah! They're fun!! I love them. You can tell what you did long ago as opposed to what you've done lately. It's kind of like seeing my old puppets as compared to the puppets today. BIG difference!!

I have one more of your Fozzie's to use next week.

A friend taped the Friday edition of Who Wants (ME!) to be a Millionaire? (ME!) and I haven't seen it yet.

Gee...I'm wishing I had thought about customizing Little People. It would be great to have some of me and my friends. :smile: I've been considering using some Sculpey and making a bust of my cartoon of me, and you've inspired me...as soon as I get through building Muley verson 3.0.

FOZ

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey, that's me. All about the inspiration.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

:wink:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:halo: