Wow! What happened Wednesday night?

matleo

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone noticed but Wed. night we broke our old "forum" record. We had 242 people on Wed. night around 7:30 EST or so. Last time we had a new record was after the Henson kids bought the company back, but this time....nothing.

Was Wednesday just a slow night for everybody. Jeez, I was in CT so I can't make any excuses.

Just thought it was kind of cool. Ok, I'm done rambling you can go back to your lives now people.

--Matt

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Our forum traffic has been up due to several factors: earlier this summer more direct links to the forum were added to MC's home page and since we upgraded to vBulletin 3.0 our entire forum is included in many search indexes like Google. We also have been getting upwards of 10 new member signups a day as of late. While it's not one major reason, all of that together has contributed to some nice growth.

matleo

Reaction score
Well congrats Phil on all the traffic. There is one other factor you're missing though...henson is doing a LOT of cool freakin' stuff!! and with all that there's only 1...ok, 2 great places to talk about (3 when there's action fiure stuff happening). So you gotta account for the henson activity too. Still it is a good thing.

Oh one other thing i just realised in typing that (and of course this isn't to steal any of your thunder Philip) but I also just remembered Wednesday was the day that the Palisades forum was down so you probably had a lot of traffic spill over from there as well.

Hm, interesting.

--Matt

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great points Matt. Thanks!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
that record's been broken. now it's 277, 09-09-2003 at 04:11 PM.

just think how many we'd have with a special event...wow....Phil, you have hit the big time! *cheezy music plays*