WOW look at these guys!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Very cool, and RTgentry I also saw your muppet replicas, they look great especially Robin and Kermit! :big_grin:

rtgentry

Reaction score
THOSE ARE NOT MINE! I just have pics of replicas saved for fun. I do have a kermit replica but Those other replicas of the Muppet group shot are LABRATS. HE has a photo folder of many more some where on the forum.

video567

Reaction score
they are nice looking. I always wanted my own muppet crew. Mainly kermit, but they all look very nice

rtgentry

Reaction score
Thats the one thing I dont like about photo bucket. The main pic I was posting was of statler and waldorf . But then it shows all the pics in the folder. Oh well.

The statler and waldorf are the best set I have seen so far.

muppetperson

Reaction score
rtgentry said:
Thats the one thing I dont like about photo bucket. The main pic I was posting was of statler and waldorf . But then it shows all the pics in the folder. Oh well.

The statler and waldorf are the best set I have seen so far.
I agree.The original S & W puppets you had were good but not quiet there.These are spot on.By the way, how did you go in trying to get them back again?

rtgentry

Reaction score
I did not get them back,, the reserve was not met.

MGov

Reaction score
Gentry, I sent you that picture of Rowlf only because you asked to see it. If I had known it would end up on the internet, I would not have sent it.

Please remove it.