Wow Janice!!! Surprise

Raech

Reaction score
Wow Janice is hot! (Yes, I am a woman... a straight woman at that).

She looks far better than I thought.
I am confused as to what the normal and variant will come with and what colors the variant will be, and where she wore the variant colors, so that I can pic.

Off topic, can anyone help me find a Dr Teeth and a Bunsen Honeydew. Esp. Honeydew. I don't care about package condition and they can be loose for all I care. Thanks.:smile:

BaudGirl

Reaction score
Yeah, as cool as Janice looks though (she actually made me consider getting the whole band now, because I'm a completist freak and it would just seem wrong to me to only have certain members of the band instead of the entire band, but that cost money which I do not have. **** economic downturn!) I'm a little bit put off by how tiny her shirt is. I keep having to fight the urge to get her a sweater or yell "Put some clothes on girl!".

But I think that speaks very well for the sculpt it self. Maybe not so much for my mental health though.

radionate

Reaction score
If Suncoast stores can ship inventory from store to store, there was a case of series one figures that appeared yesterday in Memphis. They had been sold out for awhile, and then yesterday Piggy, Kermit, Teeth, and the good Dr. were all there along with series three. No series two left though.

Raech

Reaction score
Hmmmm well suncoast is 45 mins away from me. And Kevin and I are the only ones running our company right now. So I am really not sure that would work for me. We are doing the job of 5 people til we move in a few months. :frown:

I would gladly pay someone though.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The Janice variant colors will be decided by Palisades' artists. It will not come directly from the show because that would require a resculpt. I'm guessing it will be a blue shirt and a black dress. Totally a guess, but maybe something like that.

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Yeah I wonder what ol' Eddie Wires is gonna cook up...

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
Originally posted by Raech
Hmmmm well suncoast is 45 mins away from me. And Kevin and I are the only ones running our company right now. So I am really not sure that would work for me. We are doing the job of 5 people til we move in a few months. :frown:

I would gladly pay someone though.
Raech, a little comic shop here (Pennsylvania) still has Bunsens. I can mail you one. With tax and shipping, it would probably be about $15. You can send me a check or money order. If you want to do this, post your e-mail address. (I prefer not to post mine on boards, to avoid spam.)

Raech

Reaction score
my email is available by a button in all my posts.

I have a bid on ebay on one now, but I am sure I will be outbid very soon.

Hmmmm I am trying to get one a tiny bit cheaper than $15. But I will let you know.

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
Originally posted by Raech
Off topic, can anyone help me find a Dr Teeth and a Bunsen Honeydew. Esp. Honeydew. I don't care about package condition and they can be loose for all I care. Thanks.:smile:
Try www.kbtoys.com - they had series 1 quite recently.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, that Janice figure is hot for a Janice toy and..

Wait.

I can't believe I'm talking about the action figure of a Muppet like that.

God, forgive me.

I'm going to go OD on aspirin now.

F:embarrassed:Z