Would you like the entire catalog of Fraggle songs available on iTunes?

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
After the recent news that all 96 Fraggle episodes would make their way onto iTunes, I thought it would be a good idea to e-mail Henson and ask about the availability of Fraggle music on iTunes too.

The recent CD re-issuing of the original three albums is wonderful, no doubt. But in an age where virtually everything is available for download, why can't we have ALL those wonderful songs? Each song is only two or three minutes long. No discs or jewel cases would needed, and you could pick and choose which songs you want for a buck each.

If whole Fraggle episodes are downloadable, why not Fraggle songs? And why not every song from the series?

I sent my e-mail in to the Podcast (podcast@henson.com). Here is the response I received a few days ago:

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the release of Entire Catalog of Fraggle Rock Songs on iTunes.

Though new product releases are constantly under discussion here, there are no current plans to release this item. Should there be a change in this the announcement will be made on our web site:

http://www.henson.com

We have forwarded your comments to our marketing group since letters like yours do help us to make future decisions.

Thanks for writing.

Regards,

The Jim Henson Company
With so much Fraggle merchandise available (DVDs, CDs, clothing, the upcoming hardcover book and figure line etc.), now is the time to make our requests. And as we know, Henson (and HIT) will listen to their fans. And since they say fan letters help them make future decisions, enough e-mails may convince them to do it.

If you would like to download CD-perfect, album-quality Fraggle songs, be sure to let Henson know! A short e-mail requesting the "Entire Catalog of Fraggle Rock Songs on iTunes" is all that is needed.

If we ask, we may receive. :smile:

podcast@henson.com

Redsonga

Reaction score
As far as I know every single song was never released to start with so it might take a whole long process to even get recordings from wherever they store them and then get the companies okay and then get itunes okay :\ *sigh* But I would really like it :smile:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
As far as I know every single song was never released to start with so it might take a whole long process to even get recordings from wherever they store them and then get the companies okay and then get itunes okay :\
True, but the alternative is to have them just sitting in storage. If they put them on iTunes, they can make a profit and we can buy songs otherwise unavailable. Even a selection of never-before-released songs would be great!

I still think it couldn't hurt to shoot 'em an e-mail :wink:

Frogster

Reaction score
Wait... they're making Fraggle figures soon? Who's makin 'em?

BTW I guess it's been a while since I've talked on here, I LOVE the new smilies!

muppet baby

Reaction score
i would like to see the entire songs listing for faggle rock on i tunes that would be great. i am trying to just get music from i tunes at the moment because of the fact that i really don't have the room for very many more CDs right now because of packaging room . I hope that at some point all the music will come to i tunes i am having to get my fraggle rock tv show from i tunes right now all so because of the fact that i do not have room for the dvds right now , until i get a house of my own in a few years . i hope that all makes sense .:stick_out_tongue: :wink: i love having fraggle the show on my ipod because i due travel a lot right now and that really helps because i watch fraggle rock a lot .:excited: